• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pizza Hut app coming to Xbox

Cidd

Oh this is just perfect, guy in bottom right "Real Gamer"....

pdcB3UU.jpg

Pretty awesome app. Too bad Pizza Hut is crap pizza. I would rank it just above Little Caesars and right below Dominos. Papa John's needs to get in on this.

It's probably easier to just get the app on a smart phone and do it that way. Xbox's app interface is always slow as hell.

jbug617

Banned
Imagine if they turn achievement points into discounts. You got 25,000 pts you get 20% off your next Pizza Hut purchase.

Atsumi

I thought this was talked about a few years ago.

There is no Pizza Hut close to me anyways, so it doesn't really matter... could be a fun drunken experience, though.

Sean

Banned
They should have an optional create-your-own pizza mini game with Kinect. Toss the dough, spread the sauce over it, sprinkle the cheese on top... I'd probably order one just for the gimmick factor.

watership

Is this a joke?

When will my gaming console actually be a gaming console?

I'm glad someone said this. Adding features directly takes away your games. When they said my PS2 will also be a DVD player, I knew that it would destroy gaming as I knew it...

Elixist

stuffed crust is fuckin godly. just pizza hut bread in general, this close to orderin some today, if only i was on XBox®

Top Bottom