• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pizza Hut Hot Dog Stuffed Pizza coming to the U.S.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MattKeil

BIGTIME TV MOGUL #2
We need to go deeper.

pj3bVt1.jpg

20130718_050616_LittleCaesarsLogo.png

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Some of these look good and some of these look terrible. It's like the gambler's pizza. You either get a good one or you don't.

Ferrio

Banned
Has no one who posted getting it shared an update? Did they die?

It was good, but only cause the hotdogs are kinda their own seperate thing. If they were on the pizza itself, fuck that. Even so it's a bit excessive, they add nothing other than the novelty factor. I doubt I'd order it again, but I could see it being a good option for parties.

Oh and the mustard they give you is just straight french's crap, so toss that shit and make sure you have some real condiments. Also the hotdogs don't pull apart very cleanly. Usually would only come away with half of it covered in the dough, rest would still be on the pizza.

Makai

Mine didn't come with mustard, but it was great! Makes the pizza much harder to eat because it isn't supported by the crust, but the crust is much more fun to eat ;)

Northeastmonk

Gold Member
11650790_10153358690511465_1496703954_n.jpg

I just had this pizza. $15.99 and the pizza sucked. It's too thin in the center and hot dog bites would taste better if they were individually made. Overall I wasn't too thrilled with the pizza. I would have thought for that price I could have done better. Their pan pizzas are much more filling. On top of all that the pizza just looked weird. I was hungry after eating it too.

It must have been the dough because there was way too much space between each hot dog bite.

jetsetrez

This wasn't very good, honestly. Not good pizza + not good hot dogs. The hot dog bites were better the next day in the microwave, though.

They have these quepapa things though, potato/cheese/jalapeno circles, those shits were fire.

painey

I was gunna get this, but I went ahead and got the Hot dog burger by Hardees instead. Maybe i'll get this next weekend for the 4th

Ferrio

Banned
So this saturday on my brithday I tried to create the Pizza Hut Hot Dog pizza on the grill. Turned out great:

Used little smokies instead of hot dogs.

0GvIb4x.jpg

painey

so its july the 4th, and i got fucked this year and am spending it alone... but im really debating if this is worth my $10.. argh

painey

I looked at it to, $20 for a delivered 1 topping large here tho, too much

I literally live 1 block from a pizza hut, and I have a 20% off code... fuck it, if I'm gunna be alone on the 4th I might as well be alone and fat

The Honest Trailer voice guy did an add for this. It sometimes appears when I watch an Honest Trailer video.

He claimed it was good. Did he lie?

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
Just make sure you get the regular one. The pretzel one has enough salt for a family for an entire week.

painey

this took a whole lot of effort to upload, but here

Sul6l4Al.jpg

As for my opinion?

Base tastes great, crunchy and good chicken. 8/10
Hot Dogs are salty as fuck, and taste like Oscar Meyer quality 5/10

but it's supposed to be fucking stupid, and it is. It embodies everything America is about. So i'm gunna crack another beer, get another slice, and wonder what the fuck i'm gunna do with the bucket of mustard that came with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom