• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pizza Hut Hot Dog Stuffed Pizza coming to the U.S.

Status
Not open for further replies.

marrec

Banned
CG-1penWwAAKNyy.jpg

come at me bro

I've had this Sub TWICE and both times it was amazing.

itwasTuesday

He wasn't alone.
what a horrible prank to pull at an unsuspecting office party. 5 ordinary pepperoni pizzas........stuffed with hotdogs.

marrec

Banned
This is the first time I'm hearing of it. It looks like something special. I'm going to grab one for dinner today.

They also have the Pierogi Sub going right now, may give that one a try.

Get Go has been making every other fast food place look like amateurs recently and they're a goddamn gas station.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
YUM Brands has taken their hands completely off the wheel and stepped on the gas. They saw Mad Max and want to accelerate this whole apocalypse thing. Hot dog stuffed pizza and cap'n crunch donut holes? Coming soon to KFC: Sugar Fried Sugar!

Ray Wonder

Founder of the Wounded Tagless Children

Get Go has been making every other fast food place look like amateurs recently and they're a goddamn gas station.

Yo, you're joking right? Pierogis are my shit. This week I'm gonna be spending a lot of time at Get Go.

Ponn

Banned
I will probably try this and pay for it that night. It could actually be pretty damn good if you can choose the pretzel crust. Would prefer the mustard as a side sauce though, not a drizzle. Don't want freaking mustard on my chicken and spinach pizza.

Rivitur

Banned
We need a pizza hotdog. Each side of the bun inside neesd to be pizza and the sausage needs pepperoni inside.

Ray Wonder

Founder of the Wounded Tagless Children
I'm eating a General right now. If anyone has a GetGo around them. It's worth it.

Lego Boss

So pierogi is carb wrapped in carb and then put in a sandwich (carb).

Gott im Himmell.

RPGCrazied

Or just eat a hot dog instead? Doesn't need to be in a Pizza. I don't even like their Pizza, that said though, their pasta is really good. I always go with that if I find myself eating there.

marrec

Banned
So pierogi is carb wrapped in carb and then put in a sandwich (carb).

Gott im Himmell.

Don't stop there:

Get Go Website said:
This sub has it all! It’s meaty. It’s cheesy. It’s hearty. Dig into the tasty combination of potato-filled pierogies, kielbasa, white cheddar cheese, caramelized onions and spicy brown mustard, piled high on a toasted Italian roll.

Aww yea.

Seriously y'all, stop sleeping on Get-Go's fucking crazy subs they've been putting out recently.

I'm eating a General right now. If anyone has a GetGo around them. It's worth it.

The General and their Thanksgiving Sub (The Pilgrim) validated the entire idea of fast-food at a gas station for me.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I hope it's several hot dogs and not just one giant hot dog ring inside the crust. The idea of a giant hot dog ring sounds really weird.

Obligatory:

gol15.jpg

No Xia and no one griping about the Josh Freeman meme. This is only a third of the usual fast food threads!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom