• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pizza Hut Hot Dog Stuffed Pizza coming to the U.S.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The U.S. version is slightly different.

hot-dog-bites-pizza.jpg

I kinda want to try it now.

Looks like an uncut bukkake party is about to happen...

AndyD

aka andydumi
It's here. Just got this email:

y6UKgpq.png

Looks like cut up hotdogs in dough blankets. And I see a pretzel crust version?

Ryuukan

hot dogs are standard ballpark franks, very mild and neutral

could take a bath in the amount of mustard they gave with the pies

note the crust is very thin, not thin crust pizza level, but thin

8.5/10, would order again

hot dogs are standard ballpark franks, very mild and neutral

could take a bath in the amount of mustard they gave with the pies

note the crust is very thin, not thin crust pizza level, but thin

8.5/10, would order again

I want to try one. Maybe I'll get one on Saturday morning and treat it as my weekend meal.

depths20XX

But once you eat the dogs how are you supposed to hold the slice of pizza? There's no crust there to grab on to. Looks too unwieldy. No thanks.

Keasar

But once you eat the dogs how are you supposed to hold the slice of pizza? There's no crust there to grab on to. Looks too unwieldy. No thanks.

Fold it and hold the pizza on each side like normal? Dunno what role the crust around the edge plays in this.

foxtrot3d

Banned
Well, I had one yesterday guys just so I could know how it tastes.
Verdict: It's pretty great.

I won't be having another for a LONG time but it was an enjoyable experiment crafted by the food GODS, if only it didn't kill you.

Ryuukan

Well, I had one yesterday guys just so I could know how it tastes.
Verdict: It's pretty great.

I won't be having another for a LONG time but it was an enjoyable experiment crafted by the food GODS, if only it didn't kill you.

why are you being level-headed and breaking American kayfabe

eu-gaf is gonna change the channel if they find out we don't eat these 3 times a day

zeemumu

I read this as dog stuffed pizza and thought this was some kind of Yulin festival pizza Hut thing. Freaked me out for a moment.

oti

Banned

eu-gaf is gonna change the channel if they find out we don't eat these 3 times a day

Correct.
Although, do you guys think we in Germany drink beer every day?

Because some of us do. I play badminton in a sports club and they drink beer during training.

I received a 50% off code today, probably going to order a couple pizzas Monday or Tuesday with it, considering this crust for my customized pizza or I might just go with stuffed crust instead.

First time I've ever received a deal through their mailing list that's actually worth using aside from the occasional free bread sticks. Usually it's just better to use the $10 off a $20 order survey code if not just the $11 any pizza deal. Was even better last year when the $10 discount stacked with when it was still a $9/$10 any deal, getting two large pizzas with a lot of toppings for ~$12 was amazing even with it being Pizza Hut which is sadly one of the better pizza places around here. Now deals pretty much stack with nothing except the free bread sticks.

Since no one cares my custom pizza since they introduced the new things has usually consisted of:

"Premium" crushed tomato as the sauce, honey sriracha drizzle and pretzel crust with Mushrooms, Onions, Pepperoni, Premium Salami, Meatballs.

And clap after every meal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom