• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pizza Hut Japan's new Crazy Pocket 4 features alternating stuffed crust ingredients

Status
Not open for further replies.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
http://www.brandeating.com/2015/07/...nating-cheese-shrimp-and-sausage-pockets.html

Pizza Hut Japan's New Crust Comes with Alternating Cheese, Shrimp, & Sausage Pockets
Jul 22, 2015

As if to scoff at our recent Hot Dog Bites Pizza, Pizza Hut Japan's latest new pizza, the Crazy Pocket 4, features a different filled dough pocket lining each quarter of the pizza's outer crust.

It's similar to the Crazy Cheesy Crust Pizza offered here in the U.S. back in 2013, but with four different fillings including cheese, shrimp, and sausage.

Specifically, you'll find pockets filled with either sausage, Camembert cheese, shrimp, or mozzarella.

Additionally, each quarter of the pizza comes topped with a different combination of toppings including bulgogi, various seafoods, margherita, and potato-mayo.

The price on the Crazy Pocket 4 pizza comes in at 2780 yen (~$22.45 US) for a medium.

nNjVPD2.jpg

GcFVa1X.gif

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ugSJBWzRzyI

that's cool and all but I feel it's way too busy taste wise. thou it would be nice if you're just snacking with some other people and everyone wants a different thing.

SoulUnison

Banned
lol, their pizza isn't even that good. Eat pizza in Napoli if you want good pizza.

Yeah, people should just travel internationally when they've got a hankering for some sort of specialty food.

I'm not saying Pizza Hut is the creme de la creme of pizzas, but, geez. Snob, much?

kiri

Between this, Dominos JP, Strawberry Cones and Pizza-La, I'd have to go with Dominos, if only for the endless deals they dole out.

Pluto

lol, their pizza isn't even that good. Eat pizza in Napoli if you want good pizza.
As if making good pizza is a big achievement, it's one of the easiest dishes possible (that's why everyone and their aunt does it). You don't have to go to Napoli for good Pizza, just go to your own kitchen and make it yourself. Not to take away from the awesomeness that's pizza but let's not pretend italians sprinkle it with some magical dust only available in Napoli.

way more

As if making good pizza is a big achievement, it's one of the easiest dishes possible (that's why everyone and their aunt does it). You don't have to go to Napoli for good Pizza, just go to your own kitchen and make it yourself. Not to take away from the awesomeness that's pizza but let's not pretend italians sprinkle it with some magical dust only available in Napoli.

Mmm, mmm, I love when people describe their food as the "easiest dishes possible." I can already taste the love and talent that went into it.

Aizo

Banned
My friends and I were having a pizza night tomorrow anyway! This is perfect for us. Also, Bulgogi pizza is so delicious.

I used to much prefer Pizza Hut over anything else years ago but they've just gone to shit now.

I decided to try the cheese burger one about a year ago. Was fucking awful.

Any stuffed crust that isn't cheese is just disgusting. All the ones I've tried anyway. Stuffing a low-grade hot-dog into a crust and calling it a day. Blech.

ramyeon

Any stuffed crust that isn't cheese is just disgusting. All the ones I've tried anyway. Stuffing a low-grade hot-dog into a crust and calling it a day. Blech.
I ordered pizza tonight, asked for thin and crispy pizza base (The only way to have pizza imo) and they gave me cheese stuffed crust. It was disgusting, tasted like rubber.

Sage00

Once And Future Member
The full version of that Korean bbq one in the top right that Pizza Hut Japan sells is incredible. Probably the best chain pizza I've ever had.

Also pizza in Italy isn't very good. Weird Indian takeaways in the UK with extremely spicy chicken are the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom