• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pizza Hut Luxembourg Releases Pigs-in-a-Blanket Crust Pizza

Status
Not open for further replies.

maxcriden

pizza-hut-luxembourg-sausage-stuffed-crust.jpg

Okay, but would you eat *this*?

Luxembourg might barely be big enough to fill a football stadium, but they pack some serious meat in their pizza.

Pizza Hut Luxembourg revealed their new Metti Crust Pizza, which has a similar look to the Cheesy Bites Pizza Canada released last year.

The crust is made up of little mettwurst sausages wrapped like pigs in a blanket. The pie also comes with Luxembourg mustard dipping sauce.

Pizza Hut has had sausage-stuffed pizza before, as they offered a Hot Dog stuffed pizza in the UK in 2012. This one has a little fancier presentation and a better quality sausage.

Read more at http://www.foodbeast.com/news/pizza...in-a-blanket-crust-pizza/#cLslhWUVmCtBj1AE.99

sakipon

I'd rather eat those delicious blanketed piggies as a separate dish, looks a bit silly placed around a pizza.

dark10x

Digital Foundry pixel pusher
I also love the fact that, in that specific square, they have Pizza Hut and ChiChi's directly next to one another. I found that rather bizarre but kind of awesome.

jesu

Replace the sausages with hot dogs and I can see this being a hit in the States.

Dominoes do hotdog stuffed crust pizza in the UK, with or without mustard.It's great!

And yes I would buy pigs in blankets stuffed crust pizza in a heartbeat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom