• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pizza Hut versus Domino's

Which pizza is the best?

• Pizza Hut

Votes: 38 41.8%
  • Domino's

Votes: 44 48.4%
  • Screw them both, I prefer Papa John's

Votes: 9 9.9%

• Total voters

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
I hear a lot of people like Dominos in the US.

The recipes have got to be different because Dominos Canada is probably the worst pizza out there. Right there with budget pizza Little Caesers. The only good thing bout Dominos is every once in a while there's some online code where you can buy a large 3 topping pizza for $8.

I'd rather spend half an hr and make a frozen $5 Dellisio pizza.

Rockondevil

Between the two currently it is Dominos for me.
Maybe 8 years ago Pizza Hut easily hands down, but they seem to have gone downhill where I am at least.

S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
I hear a lot of people like Dominos in the US.

The recipes have got to be different because Dominos Canada is probably the worst pizza out there. Right there with budget pizza Little Caesers. The only good thing bout Dominos is every once in a while there's some online code where you can buy a large 3 topping pizza for $8.

I'd rather spend half an hr and make a frozen $5 Dellisio pizza.

Dominos rebranded/started fresh in the US like 5 years ago. Their pan pizza is actually decent and all the WELL I ONLY EAT AT ESTABLISHED RESTAURANTS snobs have never tried it.

Greedings

Why do people even think this shit? lol
im-not-fat-just-american.jpg

This is why.

Kerlesly

Neo Member
I havent tried pizza hut like in 10 or 15 years, the quality of their products has gone downhill since then.. Dominos its much better but i prefer an italian local "Don Gennaro's" they bake their pizza using wood 🤤

Susurrus

Between these two, in the US Dominoes is better than Pizza Hut.

However, in Germany, Dominos is nothing like it is in the rest of the world from my experiences, complete trash and disgusting, couldn't even finish it, where as Pizza Hut is mostly the same as the US, so I'd go to that. Which is weird, right across the border in France Dominos was pretty close to US style.

Like seriously, look at this trash (and this is the advertised picture, imagine it in person).

Back to the US, I'd rather go to Papa Johns than either of these. Many local/small places are even better, though.

Last edited:

Kacho

Voted Pizza Hit because their thin crust is my go-to on Pizza nights.

Dominos is perfect for when you want to slop out. Love the Bacon Chicken Ranch sub they have.

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
Dominos rebranded/started fresh in the US like 5 years ago. Their pan pizza is actually decent and all the WELL I ONLY EAT AT ESTABLISHED RESTAURANTS snobs have never tried it.
Ha. I didn't even know Domino's even had pan pizza. I'll give it a try one day. Canada has it too, but only in smaller sizes.

Its unfortunate that chain pizza peaked in the 90s. It was legit good pizza even up against the more expensive restaurant stuff.

I haven't enjoyed Pizza Hut in a long time but Domino's isn't bad.

Last edited:
Top Bottom