• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Planetside 2 |OT| Closed Beta

Osiris

I permanently banned my 6 year old daughter from using the PS4 for mistakenly sending grief reports as it's too hard to watch or talk to her
Thanks man, after a super irritating night trying unsuccessfully to copy & paste keys from the twitch.tv stream your key was a very welcome relief.

Downloading... oh hell YEAH!

dorkimoe

Got in awhile ago, need to play more. Been busy with international. Need to read the OP too because I haven't researched much. Game runs great though

NC EU1

Reminding for all fellow New Conglomerate troops.
I haven't found the way to join the outfit without being invited first, so leave your in-game names here, so I can send invites out.

I believe we need to add outfit founders to the OP so people could find this kind of information from the first glance and PM asking for invitation.

I really need to find an outfit, the game isn't that much fun playing solo at the moment. Whenever I group up with a bunch of random people, it's so much better.

I feel like a complete idiot for asking this but how do I spend Auraxium? I see people talking about buying different turrets and stuff but where? I got some certs but I don't see any place where you can spend Auraxium for new turrets.

mr_nothin

Banned
I feel like a complete idiot for asking this but how do I spend Auraxium? I see people talking about buying different turrets and stuff but where? I got some certs but I don't see any place where you can spend Auraxium for new turrets.

In the pause menu, go to the golden logo in the bottom right corner. That's where you buy weapons.

Alright, I am stepping up as commander of the GAF WarPigs.

New Conglomerate on West 03.

My username ingame is FusionZero, send me a PM here to join up and fight the fight.

Samb

Neo Member
Half off on station cash for labor day, if anyone's interested in investing (really) early in this game. I'm considering it.

mr_nothin

Banned
Ok, so who here:
1. Has a pretty decent computer (talking at least gtx 570 levels)
2. Was disappointed in BF3 because it didnt encourage teamwork and went the opposite direction of BF2
3. Is looking at Planetside 2 to fill their Battlefield void..
4. Really wants to play this game

????

mr_nothin

Banned
Nope, still looking for one =/
CRAAPP!

I have a beta key for you but it's in my phone as of right now and I completely forgot I left my phone at the office earlier. Didnt think about it until I went to send you the code and couldnt find my phone :(
I'll give it to you as soon as I get my phone tomorrow. Sorry about that...I feel bad now

Peterthumpa

CRAAPP!

I have a beta key for you but it's in my phone as of right now and I completely forgot I left my phone at the office earlier. Didnt think about it until I went to send you the code and couldnt find my phone :(
I'll give it to you as soon as I get my phone tomorrow. Sorry about that...I feel bad now

Wow, don't worry about it, I wasn't expecting to get one at all.
Have your time, and thanks!

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
managed to hook up with InfectedZero on West 3. Fun time, though there still so much I don't know. And I need a working Mic (360 controller Mic doesn't work it seems)

Top Bottom