• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Plants vs Zombies: Garden Warfare 2 | Review Thread

samred

Sorry if this isn't the place to ask or if it was answered earlier, but is there any local (even if you have to be online) co-op modes?

Is there an single player story mode or is it like GW1?

Good news: There's a big single-player mode attached to an overworld. Bad news: It's a confusing, badly paced, horribly written, simplistic mess. (I go into great detail about it in my review at Ars, linked above.)

Good news: There's a big single-player mode attached to an overworld. Bad news: It's a confusing, badly paced, horribly written, simplistic mess. (I go into great detail about it in my review at Ars, linked above.)

Thanks for the reply, I'll look at your video when I'm back home from work!

I really loved PVZGW1, I am really hyped for this one.

I was expecting 80 average honestly, but 85 is a nice surprise.
Pretty excited since I liked the first game but could never get good at it.

Exile20

I just read the review and I think I am just about to cancel my preorder. This sounds absolutely terrible.

I hate the grind
I hate the use of an overworld instead of text menu
I hate horrible game ecosystems.

Top Bottom