• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Play gives Dragon Quest VIII a....

Played the demo briefly and really liked what I saw, looking forward to read some reviews, if it's as good as I'm hoping then FF12 might not be the first RPG I play this gen.

Naked Snake said:
Played the demo briefly and really liked what I saw, looking forward to read some reviews, if it's as good as I'm hoping then FF12 might not be the first RPG I play this gen.

Well, Play claims to have the first US review. It's 4 pages, plus there's 3 pages of interviews.

Ponn

Banned
Always drop Play scores a point or two. After playing the demo I feel this game though is going to get solid 9's or a few 8's from most review sites.

Ponn01 said:
Always drop Play scores a point or two. After playing the demo I feel this game though is going to get solid 9's or a few 8's from most review sites.

Especially if its a platformer. :lol

Ponn01 said:

I know what you're saying, but using this formula there would never be a "10" game. Hopefully DQVIII lives up to the score. I haven't been so excited for a game since Chrono Trigger.

Top Bottom