• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playboy playmate body shames woman at gym on Snapchat; endures wrath of the internet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Playboy playmate Dani Mathers faces scrutiny from the internet and possible criminal charges after posting a picture of a naked woman on Snapchat while in a women's locker room at LA Fitness. The gym was promptly informed about the incident and contacted the police to deal with the matter.

Picture in question and article is here
(Thanks for the link, DizzyCaffiene)

Mathers claims that she accidentally made the Snapchat post, further stating that she was unaware that it was publicly accessible to her followers. She insists that it was only meant to be viewed privately by a friend. Mathers quickly deleted the post and issued an apology on Youtube and Twitter, but received an overwhelming amount of negative comments from those who likely saw right through her bullshit.
https://youtu.be/G8z2KC74n4o

UPDATE: She's been banned from all LA Fitness locations, suspended indefinitely from her position on the 'Heidi and Frank' radio show on L.A.'s KLOS, and has been dropped by her sponsor 'Profane Clothing' who has given a personal statement on their Instagram account about Mather's questionable professionalism and behavior.

Further allegations about Mathers routinely body-shaming others in the past and her acts of animal cruelty have been brought to attention as well by her former sponsor.

ET Online states that: "The Los Angeles Police Department has launched a criminal investigation into the incident." The victim has yet come forward to file a report (probably hasn't been identified yet), though Mathers still remains under investigation.

How pathetic that a 29-year-old woman feels as if she has the right to unknowingly humilate a person because of their physique to the degree of photographing their naked body.

Ikkarus

Only reason she ever issued an apology was because she got caught out. She deserves all the wrath if you ask me.

Thinking your better than someone else did to their physique is like a children's thought process.

bjork

Only reason she ever issued an apology was because she got caught out. She deserves all the wrath if you ask me.

Thinking your better than someone else did to their physique is like a children's thought process.

Probably has a great deal to do with being treated like they're better than someone else due to their physique for their whole life. Doesn't make it right, of course.

Liamario

Banned
WTF. Whether she posted it accidentally or not, it was a shitty thing to do. Who the fuck does she think she is.

Malvolio

That's right America, it's not trans people or perverts that are filming you, it's Playboy models. I assume the war against their personal freedoms will begin at any moment.

mjc

Throw the book at her, fucking disgusting behavior. Let's see what you look like in 15 years you dumbass.

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
I wonder what my physique would be like if 98% of my professional development involved going to the gym and the spa and the salon.

Fuzzery

Probably has a great deal to do with being treated like they're better than someone else due to their physique for their whole life. Doesn't make it right, of course.

haha, the world is great isn't it

hot people live in a bubble

The other 1%!

I don't really get how the 'body shaming' bit is relevant. I feel that taking a picture of a naked person in a locker room without their consent is the real issue here.

Skel1ingt0n

I can't *believe* these lazy developers keep making file sizes so damn large. Btw, how does technology work?
Yep, fuck her. I would never, EVER shame someone who is at the gym. Good for them for going! Better than 99% of the population.

JaggedSac

I don't really get how the 'body shaming' bit is relevant. I feel that taking a picture of a naked person in a locker room without their consent is the real issue here.

Yeah, my thought too. That's into creeper territory. Guess we need to ban women from women's locker rooms.

My ass she didn't know it'd go to all her followers. Snapchat ain't hard to figure out lol.

But like, taking pics in that area at a gym is a pretty fucked up thing to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom