• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Player One Podcast - 200 Episode of Awesome

Shig

Strap on your hooker ...
Rlan said:
Love you guys, but some of the hate and reasoning during the Monday Night Combat talk was woeful. I don't think anyone actually knew what the game even is.
That's sad to hear. And regrettably, much of GAF seems to act the same way about it, so P1P probably won't ever feel "taken to task" over the lapse.

Fantastic game.

I love the tangents more than anything. After seeing CJ's twitter mentioning they had put something together for the 200th outside of a normal episode, I've been looking forward to this.

:D

soultron

Banned
I don't have an iPod anymore, so I've since stopped listening to podcasts, but P1 was a definite favourite of mine. I haven't been listening since episode ~120, but I'd just like to say thanks to Greg, CJ, and Phil. (And whoever they have on nowadays!)

This is why I don't mind the start of the weeks. I love their personalities, their game talk mixed in with some old EGM stories. Haha. Listening right now and being entertained by their little Milo bit from the TED conference at around 51 minutes into the podcast.

You guys definitely snugly fit in my top 3 podcasts. Keep up the great work, I love hearing from all of you to begin each week. Oh, Ford, your "finals" excuse isn't going to work much longer. I think the gang is getting suspicious. Just a heads up.

bestami

Wow congrats guys. It feels like you are in the same room most of time which is a rare feat for "skype" podcasts. I've stopped listening when i was trying to avoid GOW3 spoilers. Have forgotten about since then. I'm gonna give this a listen. Might even backtrack to those gow3 episodes.

Top Bottom