• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playground showing on stream new footage of Forza Horizon 2

StudioTan

Hold on, friend! I'd love to share with you some swell news about the Windows 8 Metro UI! Wait, where are you going?
My God that Twitch footage looked incredible, way better than anything we'd seen up until now.

irSGkUAsKOzOl.gif

iXo7zULG9ZzjP.gif

This part especially made my jaw drop, literally.

Cannot wait.

I particularly enjoyed the skill challenges during the photo-ops in h1. I hope they have more of these in 2!

That Lambo skill stunt, I still hate the bastard who came up with that. Or the speed stunt with the twisty and bumpy patch placed right before the speed trap. Mother. Fucker.

Google-fu says:

- 70 Festival Races
- 30 Street Races
- 10 Showcases
- 7 Star Showdowns

Plus a shitload of challenges (10 photo, 10 speed, 10 skill challenges, 10 barn search challenges, and with the free DLC, 5 mini-challenges per every car). And you can always challenge a named NPC car to a race. And then there was the Rivals mode. And looking for discount signs. And speed traps. Just so much stuff to do.

If there's even more content in Horizon 2, it'll take me weeks just to wrap up the single player.

JLck

I can't find the Twitch video archived anywhere? Has it been pulled completely?

Also, weren't we expecting news about the demo? When should we expect that Helios? Would appreciate any news!

Unmoses

I so remember that speed trap rofl. I wasted an evening on that

That Lambo skill stunt, I still hate the bastard who came up with that. Or the speed stunt with the twisty and bumpy patch placed right before the speed trap. Mother. Fucker.

Plus a shitload of challenges (10 photo, 10 speed, 10 skill challenges, 10 barn search challenges, and with the free DLC, 5 mini-challenges per every car). And you can always challenge a named NPC car to a race. And then there was the Rivals mode. And looking for discount signs. And speed traps. Just so much stuff to do.

If there's even more content in Horizon 2, it'll take me weeks just to wrap up the single player.

AndyD

aka andydumi
Looks fantastic. It's the only recent game that truly reminds me of one of my favorite series, Smuggler's Run.

arhra

I can't find the Twitch video archived anywhere? Has it been pulled completely?

Looks like the official Xbox Twitch account has had all its past broadcasts and highlights removed. Probably related to the shenanigans (image contains nsfw language) from yesterday (Xbox, PlayStation, and some e-sports league channels all seemed to be compromised somehow).

Luckily, someone mirrored them on youtube before they disappeared:

12m interview: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eiP_klBnHJo
20m gameplay demo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1Q02SZkVCM
45m interview/Q&A: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IVpbkwBbY4M

Jacobi

Banned
Played this and this is a killer-app for Xbox One honestly. Looks great, not as great as the bullshots, but still really good.

Top Bottom