• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation 4 EU Launch apps: Netflix after all, 18 in total

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
I am content with Iplayer, lovefilm and netflix. Really hope they get good 4od and itvplayer apps out soon though. ITVplayer on the ps3 is shit and the 4od one crashes constantly and seems to get stuck on adverts
Nice that channel 5 has an app though
not that anyone will ever use it

No iview or SOD in australia makes me a bit sad. hopefully they work through the browser for the moment.Quickflix app in december is alright as long as it's a better app than the ps3 one (quitting the app without fail causes a nasty 3-beep reset of the console). Of course, netflix in aus would be even better..

Jubern

Welp, France is shit as expected. Can't really do anything for stuff like Netflix too, since according to the law you can't have a movie on a SVOD service until 36 months after the initial theater release.

Quasar

No iview or SOD in australia makes me a bit sad. hopefully they work through the browser for the moment.Quickflix app in december is alright as long as it's a better app than the ps3 one (quitting the app without fail causes a nasty 3-beep reset of the console). Of course, netflix in aus would be even better..

Just do what everyone else does and sign up for netflix anyway using vpns and other services.

To the point where the press is speculating that netflix might change its mind and enter the Australian market. Something I dont think I want. Fear being I might be blocked from my us account and stuck with a local version that has less content and is more expensive.

But yeah. No iview is a huge bummer. Its the only local streaming service I care about.

Top Bottom