• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation 4 firmware Ver.3.0 is currently beta tested

madmackem

Sweet glad it's coming so soon for everyone, it's a nice subtle but great update to the dash, can see communities taking off when it launches.

Melchiah

If someone comes online, i want to see a notification popup. Like the PS3, 360 and Xbone does.

That's a feature I set off on the PS3 immediately. Nothing's more annoying than getting constant notifications when you're playing a single player game, or watching Netflix.

That's a feature I set off on the PS3 immediately. Nothing's more annoying than getting constant notifications when you're playing a single player game, or watching Netflix.

So? Still doesnt change that a lot of peope want that. Its a expected feature and laughable to see still not there 2 years after the console launched.

Melchiah

So? Still doesnt change that a lot of peope want that. Its a expected feature and laughable to see still not there 2 years after the console launched.

The same could be said about the sharing features, like PNG screenshots, the 3.0 patch brings. Just like many don't see them as worthwhile, I don't see the notifications worthwhile for me. Unless you could configure them to appear only when you're playing multiplayer games, which is something I don't see happening.

Top Bottom