• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation All Stars Battle Royale Discussion thread [Up: Leakfest #11]

Status
Not open for further replies.

SmithnCo

Man, the more I play Sly, the more I think he needs a nerf. He builds meter fast as hell, has a great level 1 and 2, and is damn fast and can turn invisible, so he can run to avoid a good amount of other supers.

k_Reign

Okay, fair warning, my brother is the one playing Sly, hahah. He will be playing for a while; I love that he's getting into it. Can't wait to be able to play locally.

Okay, fair warning, my brother is the one playing Sly, hahah. Can't wait to be able to play locally.

Oh ha I just played him! Not bad
2012-07-26_14-36-53_293.jpg

Lol, yesterday there were two radecs on each side sniping and i was in the middle blocking. Felt like a pinball.

Throwing isnt awkward, just takes timing. It's fun to use now because some players dont know about it and get caught off guard.

He's isn't really a videogame character and I don't associate him with Playstation, it's as simple as that.
Doesn't help when there's another caucasian male spy more fitting of his spot.

Gabe Logan is a field agent if you meant him and the characters are very different.

Not even saying it must be Bond but I feel a movie rep in this game is justified.

I just hope the grab range isn't too wide. If it's like Kratos', it should be punishable if it whiffs.

Not wide at all, actually pretty hard to do-- u need to be right in arm's reach, maybe even closer. I feel like there's a range for CQC (square attacks) and then an even closer space is required to grab.

B.O.O.M

You know one thing I don't get...in the results screen, why does EVERYONE look disappointed? Shouldn't first place character look happier than the rest :p

Drencrom

Gabe Logan is a field agent if you meant him and the characters are very different.

Not even saying it must be Bond but I feel a movie rep in this game is justified.

A movie rep is justified in a Playstation celebration game? Did you really think this through? :lol
And no, I meant Snake (which is kind of a movie rep).

ps3 has no gaemz, only movies.

You know one thing I don't get...in the results screen, why does EVERYONE look disappointed? Shouldn't first place character look happier than the rest :p

It's a bug, simple as that.

KevinCow

Banned
The word "All-Star" denotes some level of popularity. His game cratered therefore not popular, and it was only released this year so he's not some niche nostalgia pick either.

They probably would have made that decision long before they knew his game flopped.

tribal24

Banned
You can a little bit. But I would prefer a Different character on my team. Maybe a Sly or Sweet Tooth ;)
Hey Primal, what drew you to Sweet Tooth? Just curious

he just seems most balanced out of everyone has nice ranged moves and can get around really quick. btw last game was crazy :p

B.O.O.M

You're not, it's just glitched.

Radec and Sly's level 3s are glitched pretty bad too.

HEhe if it's a glitch then it's ok. Cuz seeing the winner looking down is almost insulting to other players.

Player who lost: man I lost
Player who won: yeah I only got 10 kills and got first place...sigh

Kurod

Banned
You're not, it's just glitched.

Radec and Sly's level 3s are glitched pretty bad too.

Yeah I was just in a match where a sly did his level three and the camera was stuck in his control. He kept moving it away from the action and spamming his taunt.

Takao

Banned
Heihaichi doesn't have his original voice actor as he died. He however has the replacement one used in all newer Tekken games.

Synless

I hope each level has more than one song per stage like SSB. That's really the one big thing I hope for in this game. I haven't been too impressed with the music I have heard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom