• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale gone gold ; final boss revealed

Wha-chow! It has been done!

Alright, now that that's out of the way...

HYPE TRAIN REACHING WARP SPEED!

hypetrain.gif

Sponge

Banned
So are we compiling a list of gafers who'd like to play together when this games released, kinda like what happened when the betas were out?

I'm totally down to play this with the gang who hyped it with me.

do we have any other all stars video similar to the WNF? that had some amazing matches.

So are we compiling a list of gafers who'd like to play together when this games released, kinda like what happened when the betas were out?

count me in. i'd probably suck tho. :p i was one of those guys who spammed the chain grab of Kratos.... :\

Say, yeah. When are we making tournament brackets and all that for 2v2? Winner gets a stylized avatar courtesy of CC (we'll harass him until he caves in)

PSY・S;44206888 said:
Don't forget TimeEffect

ioTnGoaa3ZufB.png

Lolll. How did you do this?

Catalix

And on the sixth day the LORD David Bowie created man and woman in His image. And he saw that it was good. On the seventh day the LORD created videogames so that He might take the bloody day off for once.
Perfect choice for final boss. It's definitely the one a lot of us were hoping for.

I hope they spin Polygon Man as a long-forgotten tragic figure, like Oswald in Epic Mickey.

SSReborn

That timeline reminds me of when people were trying to argue that Sweet Tooth shouldn't be in the roster way back when.

prwxv3

just realized how small that roster is. lol.

still salty with not seing snake. Snake=PS for me. Even more than Crash. Haha!

Hopefully the game does well enough to get a sequel with a expanded roster.

That timeline reminds me of when people were trying to argue that Sweet Tooth shouldn't be in the roster way back when.

I dont know what those people were smoking. I can see Fat Princess but not sweet tooth.

Hopefully the game does well enough to get a sequel with a expanded roster.

I dont know what those people were smoking. I can see Fat Princess but not sweet tooth.

i'm really expecting kick ass dlcs. ps1 characters for 1st dlc. Snake, Crash and Cloud with 1 level.

one can dream.

jrDev

Great trailer. Unoriginal, terrible song to go with it...actually it fits with the whole theme behind this game...

prwxv3

Great trailer. Unoriginal, terrible song to go with it...actually it fits with the whole theme behind this game...

Yea they probably should have made their own song. The OST for the game is actually pretty solid and that from hearing the leaked tracks that might not even be composed correctly.

prwxv3

not part of playstation history

have two coles to wipe your tears

Yea pretty much the only terrible pick is Evil cole with Fat Princess and Big Daddy behind. They should have combined evil and good cole into one character. Dante is partially bad at least he looks like he plays like Vanilla Dante.

20 characters is not a small roster.

looks small to me. haha. or im just salty that whenever i see the cast as a whole, i dont get reminded of "ps all stars." take out big daddy and raiden and replace it with Snake and I'd be a happy asian.

how come not much are disappointed at no Resident Evil rep? :(

prwxv3

20 characters is not a small roster.

Its small when you compare it to other fighting games like it. But I can forgive it if all the characters play uniquely/well. Brawl had a huge roster and most pics were great but some played similarly to other characters and some were just terribad and played horribly as well IMO. (jiggly puff, lucario, ice climbers)

Its small when you compare it to other fighting games like it. But I can forgive it if all the characters play uniquely/well. Brawl had a huge roster and most pics were great but some played similarly to other characters and some were just terribad and played horribly as well IMO. (jiggly puff, lucario, ice climbers)

that is true :) everyone has their own unique playstyle. however, some of their level 2 and 3s are all the same. hahaha!

One of my favorite things about the game. I love how different the characters are yet they can all still compete. And man they are REALLY different. How can Heihachi and Radec be in the same game you know?? Haha
On the topic of avatars, I'll probably change mine back shortly after release. Or I'll integrate my trademark Superboy logo on to whoever ends up being my main

Pumped for this to come out, plan on playing the hell out of it.
Espcially since I want that platinum trophy.

I plan on getting that plat within the first week haha

Top Bottom