• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation Blog - Black Friday deals (PS+ for $29.99)

Anyone from Canada found an online retailer that will sell at 30 Bucks ? Or does anyone have a flyer or something in Canada that clearly states "30 Bucks" in Canada. I would love to get a scan of said flyer if it exists somewhere plz.

I'm tempted to buy two on Amazon.ca and harass them for for a price match, but i'll need visual proof of the deal existing in Canada for it to work imho. I doubt they will pricematch with the Amazon.us deal.

So far the only proof I have is this page and that comment from a Sony exec :
http://blog.us.playstation.com/2013/11/22/black-friday-deals-for-ps3-ps-vita-and-ps-plus/

Crystal MacKenzie on November 22nd, 2013 at 1:14 pm said:

There will be a Plus offer in Canada for Black Friday.

TheOMan

Tagged as I see fit
Anyone from Canada found an online retailer that will sell at 30 Bucks ? Or does anyone have a flyer or something in Canada that clearly states "30 Bucks" in Canada. I would love to get a scan of said flyer if it exists somewhere plz.

I'm tempted to buy two on Amazon.ca and harass them for for a price match, but i'll need visual proof of the deal existing in Canada for it to work imho. I doubt they will pricematch with the Amazon.us deal.

So far the only proof I have is this page and that comment from a Sony exec :
http://blog.us.playstation.com/2013/11/22/black-friday-deals-for-ps3-ps-vita-and-ps-plus/

Why not buy from amazon.com? Multiple people have confirmed the digital code works in Canada.

The code works but for the purchase your card has to be from the states

Ah yes, you're right, I have a US address on the ready, but I'm waiting for the SEN deal (which sadly hasn't arrived) to get the 10 back. Only thing is, I can't remember if SEN gives you a digital code or if it's applied to your account immediately?

False.

I just purchased one by adding Des Moines, Iowa as my address...

I thought that's what he meant?

heringer

Trying to buy the ps plus code from Amazon but it won't let me add to cart and there isn't any other buying option. I'm trying through the mobile site though... :(

Heh, solved my issue with Amazon.com the most badassest way possible...

Gave the postal address of Walter H White.... XD... Phone Number of an Erotic Massage Parlor in ABQ.

Top Bottom