• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation.com redesign coming early next week

Kard8p3 said:
It looks really nice but what exactly is the point of it?

This is the point of it:

shagg_187 said:
The reason I love it is the integrated PSN Username. I also hope they change usernames in forums (Haven't tried that yet).

2ik5tzb.jpg

TTP

Have a fun! Enjoy!
Slow loading - check
Unable to see/compare trophies - check
Unable to see/send messages - check
Friends list doesn't show online friends on top - check

Does it take the whole NASA staff to add these features? Pretty pointless redesign.

sajj316

TTP said:
Slow loading - check

Does it take the whole NASA staff to add these features? Pretty pointless redesign.

You know, 100% agree with you. I guess Sony has to start somewhere. I just really wish they do it soon.

TTP

Have a fun! Enjoy!
sajj316 said:
You know, 100% agree with you. I guess Sony has to start somewhere. I just really wish they do it soon.

Well, it's not like they started this now. The ability to check your friends on the us site has been there for months. Besides, when you start something, do it so that people actually care. I'm sick of this "work in progress" approach.

near

Gold Member
I hate it! I was an MVP over there, but now I can't even access my account because I didn't link my PSN :lol Despite being advised to several times.

Oni Jazar

TTP said:
Slow loading - check

Agreed. They need to address these issues ASAP. Plus they need to give your trophies in XML format.

Link

The Autumn Wind
shagg_187 said:
The reason I love it is the integrated PSN Username. I also hope they change usernames in forums (Haven't tried that yet).
They do.

Airkiru said:
I hate it! I was an MVP over there, but now I can't even access my account because I didn't link my PSN :lol Despite being advised to several times.
They give you the option to link it any time. Just go to here and it should give you the option.

Mmmkay

TTP said:
Slow loading - check

Wasn't there supposed to be a whole social networking website that was going to cover this, announced alongside Home.

near

Gold Member
BTW, the transition isn't complete yet. They still need to apply such things as the ranking structure, which will be done soon.

Link said:
They give you the option to link it any time. Just go to here and it should give you the option.

I can link my PSN account, no problem. But I can't link my PSN account to my existing PSU account since we are no longer able to sign into them.

TTP

Have a fun! Enjoy!
Oni Jazar said:
Agreed. They need to address these issues ASAP. Plus they need to give your trophies in XML format.

That's so common sense. I'm starting to believe the Sony network operations are run by that single monkey responsible for pushing the Store delivery button. They are sooooo slow.

Terrible. Terrible, Terrible.

Can we please have the old site back? This one is just awkward. Why is the text in your account settings/preferences so squished and small? Why completely black? Thick border at the top?

I really don't like this new one at all, the old one wasn't great either but it was a lot nicer and cleaner. Too much stuff in your face at once, for the company* that created the XMB and made the PS3 navigation so simple and clean. To do something like this is baffling.

They can do waaaaay better.

DrPirate

Banned
TTP said:
That's so common sense. I'm starting to believe the Sony network operations are run by that single monkey responsible for pushing the Store delivery button. They are sooooo slow.

:lol :lol :lol :lol

Now it all makes sense

Top Bottom