• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation Experience 2017 South East Asia - 5th August @ Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

tauke

Psykotik, how do one get the priorities passes?

Got me dumbfounded when I saw a group of people inside when I'm already lining up within the first 150 people.

The event is pretty messy but at least I got the goodies bag!

Psykotik

Psykotik, how do one get the priorities passes?

Got me dumbfounded when I saw a group of people inside when I'm already lining up within the first 150 people.

The event is pretty messy but at least I got the goodies bag!

a buddy of mine actually just PMed the PS asia facebook account and asked if we (all 12 of us, we're all part of this small little local gaming community) could get passes since we were flying in from brunei. long story short, they asked for our names and arranged for us to get passes!

Took us normal folk almost 4 hours in the morning to get in, yeesh. But managed to get in on time for the Monster Hunter World presentation. Nothing new was shown, but it was nice to see the live play and the game in English.

Got a round in with Dragon Ball Fighters Z, Ni No Kuni 2 and Marvel Vs Capcom Infinite. That was really it. Still fun to experience a game expo for the first time though.

I didn't manage to go this time, but not surprised to hear the crowd problems though.

On the plus side Sony can now realise that there's a sizeable amount of gamers in Malaysia.

Hoping they just do a paid entry next year.

Bowl0l

I didn't manage to go this time, but not surprised to hear the crowd problems though.

On the plus side Sony can now realise that there's a sizeable amount of gamers in Malaysia.

Hoping they just do a paid entry next year.
They probably already noticed that gamers exist just by the existence of players queueing up to buy a PS4 at launch date.

If they do collect entry fees, I hope they give a door gift to every attendees.

Charge RM50 fees and giveaway ~RM20 T-Shirt.

Took us normal folk almost 4 hours in the morning to get in, yeesh. But managed to get in on time for the Monster Hunter World presentation. Nothing new was shown, but it was nice to see the live play and the game in English.

Got a round in with Dragon Ball Fighters Z, Ni No Kuni 2 and Marvel Vs Capcom Infinite. That was really it. Still fun to experience a game expo for the first time though.

hmmm ill have to check and see if the MHW footage is online

thanks for the scoop

tauke

In the end, I only ended up playing two demos, Taiko and FF15 PSVR.

I timed myself queuing up for the demo and Taiko took me around 15 mins which they let you play two songs (average 8 to 10 mins per session) while FF15 PSVR took me a whooping 80 mins just for a 4-5 mins session (including setting up the PSVR gear)!

Also for waiting since 6am, this is the goodies bag... nothing to scream about IMHO.

RI3ymob.jpg

Radec

I went home with:
2 shirts
1 paper clip thing
1 bloodborne thing
1 GT and 1 PS Logo pins
6 30RM discount cards

Took probably 15mins of lining up when I got there at 1 pm. ;)

Top Bottom