• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation Experience Event 2014 - 20 Years of gaming memories distilled

GHG

Gold Member
Its a shame that sf5 was leaked.

It would have taken this place down if it wasn't known before.

KOMANI

KOMANI
They keep missing opportunities to enthrall us with the order. By now you'd think they'd have something awesome to demonstrate. It's only been a yeAr.

So not only do we get a QTE filled game, it also has motion controls built into the QTE prompts. I thought QTEs couldn't get worse..

Although I do like the QTE of having to hold the controller motionless to avoid getting caught.

AlphaK

All of these smaller games are nice, but if i don't get HORIZON announcement or a new JRPG game i'm gonna be pretty sour.

Until dawn looks right up my alley.

OsirisBlack

Banned
The order hate is beyond ridiculous at this point.
agreed

It looks boring as hell. Simple as that.

So what looks fun to you? It looks a lot like Gears mixed with Uncharted 2 the elder lychan melee looked great visually and gameplay wise.

Some of the same people saying OMGZ bloodborne looks amazing are saying the order looks boring? Hack slash hack slash dodge rinse wash repeat looks amazing and the order looks boring? Please.

Lexad

Cool we just saw a different decision made from the Game Awards. If she hid under the bed, she died immediately. Run and the scene extends

Top Bottom