Playstation France tweets: Minecraft PS4 digital release is coming tomorrow

I look forward to some good streams of this.

Wish they would allow downloading of texture packs on the consoles. With all the RAM in the PS4 performance would be just fine. Game looks ridiculous using good texture packs

Does this go for the NA store too or just EU?

Also is there any word of a physical release for the PS4 version? Would rather get it on disc than digitally.

Sacre blue!

Edit: I never played Minecraft and I'm not a very creative person when it comes to building stuff. Is the game worth it for me? I feel like I have to buy it just to know what all the fuss is about.
I think everyone should try this game. It's likely you'll get a kick out of it just by exploring, mining and making a simple home for yourself.

I've tried, multiple times, to like Minecraft. I just don't. My stepdaughter loves the game and play a lot of hours of it, but I just can't. I don't like games without a purpose in general. I feel that there's no challenge on it.

I know a lot of people (60 million people, to be more precise) love the game. I believe it's just not for me.

Hopefully, the vita version comes out pretty quickly.

Random Minecraft question.

Could they create dlc from the pc community mods out there and launch it for consoles? Is it even possible?

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
Sony should have tried to get a six month window on ps4 retail minecraft. That's huge. But I guess online one week exclusive is pretty good. When is the bone version out?

Sony should have tried to get a six month window on ps4 retail minecraft. That's huge. But I guess online one week exclusive is pretty good. When is the bone version out?
Based on a normal certification time-frame, September 9th seems like a reasonable bet. But I'm really hoping they can push it forward a bit on the Xbone.