• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation is the worlds best-selling home console brand - Guinness World Record

Clarissa

Banned
H
So, your friend must already be in neogaf because the Persona 5 Royal thread is already a port begging festival.
He doesn't like neogaf because he said neogaf is dominated by Sony fanboys.

He visits resetera regularly, especially the media create thread.

Btw he hates Michael Pachter too because according to him, Pachter always says bad things about Nintendo.

Last edited:

64bitmodels

Reverse groomer.
Damn. First i hear sony's ps4 being one of the best selling home consoles of the gen, and now they're the best selling home console brand period. And this was all caused by them trying to get back at nintendo for not collaborating and making the nintendo playstation
nintendo's mistake just became their failure
I won't lie, as a diehard nintendo fan, you've really done good sony
now let's just wait for all other companies to sell out and make sony the only gaming console option

Last edited:
He visits resetera regularly,
vIXMqlb.gif

Aceofspades

Banned
Just 😭because 😭something😭 is popular doesn't😭 mean😭 it's 😭good.

The 😭Spice 😭Girls 😭Single 😭"Wannabe" was😭 the biggest-selling 😭debut😭 single of 😭all time.

Often 😭the😭 most 😭popular 😭things😭 are 😭very shitty😭 for some 😭strange reason.😭

Fixed it to reflect your feelings . Poor thing 🤣

Vawn

Banned
Fixed it to reflect your feelings . Poor thing 🤣

And WTF? Spice Girls were a guilty pleasure of mine in college. That was my go to song to play at every party when it was time to get on the table and announce to everyone that I was officially shit-faced.

That dude needs to spice up his life.

Last edited:

Azelover

Titanic was called the Ship of Dreams, and it was. It really was.
And they didn't even come up with it..

Congratulations Sony!

Ahh if only Nintendo played nice way back when.

I say that as a hardcore Nintendo fan

Yamauchi could have been nicer about it, but the deal Sony proposed was completely unreasonable. You're kidding yourself if you think a partnership between Nintendo and Sony was going to happen at that point.

Last edited:

thelastword

Banned
And WTF? Spice Girls were a guilty pleasure of mine in college. That was my go to song to play at every party when it was time to get on the table and announce to everyone that I was officially shit-faced.

That dude needs to spice up his life.
Yeah, Spice was great stuff......Aqua too......Sometimes people need to let loose a bit and enjoy life.....throw all inhibitions out the window...and just have fun......Stop being so aristocratic and chiseled all the time.....

GooseMan69

10 Years ago:

Cv1NWZm.jpg

Full disclosure: I have owned every PlayStation console since launch since the PS1 launch.

PS3 turnaround was crazy. Went from “no games” memes to having one of the best exclusive lineups in the history of consoles in just a few years.

Metal Gear Solid 4
Uncharted 2 and 3
God of War 3
The Last of Us

Top Bottom