• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation Network Thread | April 2015

Shizuka

OBJECTION_by_Phoenix_is_Wright.png

SerTapTap

Hng that VII Noire theme for PS4. What's the preferred method of getting JP PSN bux these days? Unsure if I should just buy a small one for a theme or two or go big, not sure what I'd buy other than JP PS+ though, do they still do those huge PS1 game archives?

I know some of you guys are collectors:

Fuck. Gamestop exclusive. Guess I should buy it anyway...put like 100 hours into Terraria, though Iv'e rarely played since the 1.2 patch hit.

Ventara

I know some of you guys are collectors:

Oh, wow, that's awesome! Will definitely pick up a copy.

Well I don't know of anywhere else that has it at least.

Speaking of collecty things, 330 more Retro City Rampage vita carts going on sale after preorders ship. Total print run was 3330

Man, I'm gonna have to keep refreshing the page throughout next week if they don't give a date more precise than that. I really don't want to miss out on it.

AerialAir

Banned
I bought Demon Gaze and Conception 2 the same week, and tried them both out. At the end of the following week, I had around 2 hours in Conception II and 40 hours in Demon Gaze. I couldn't put Demon Gaze down, while I had to force myself to finish Conception II over the next month. Though Conception 2 has a demo, so you may have played that and decided you like it, so who am I to judge.

I played the demo, it looked alright for the price. Now I'm just forcing myself to finish it. Do not buy this game unless you just want some fan service.

Also. How come I've class mated with Serina about 9 times now and was only given the option to select the hunter once? Da hell am I doing wrong?

Edit: Sorry for the bump, didn't realize this was an old thread.

Top Bottom