• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation Network Thread | August 2016

2+2=5

The Amiga Brotherhood
Since my thread doesn't seem to have any luck i'll try asking here too(maybe what i should have since the beginning since this is vita's den):

"I know that SSD is a old game but this is something that always bothered me, i want to hear the REAL main theme without having to run the game, on youtube there's the game ost posted by its creator Ari Pulkkinen, this is what he posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qIHqpjVxTtY

in this video you can hear the in game main theme, you can hear the difference at 1:56 while the guy explains controls

https://youtu.be/0nfmJd1XV5s?t=106

I mean the theme posted in the ost is also superb but i want the one i played with!"

I have to say, I have really really low expectations for this one

I can't say i'm expecting the next persona 4 golden or something too ambitious but i want to believe it will be a good game :)

Saphirax

Wow. You scared the hell out of me for a moment there. I have a copy on its way from Amazon, and I hadn't even thought to question that.

Just got the games and can reconfirm the code works fine.

The sound mixing is horrible though :(. No idea what happened there.

Takao

Banned
Wanderjahr is now up in North America. $9.99 USD, $13.49 CAD.

Five different Vita games from five different publishers. All with CAD specific prices. Before, this was apparently something publishers had to opt-in to do. It seems Sony is really mad at the hundreds of dollars they were losing in Canada by not enforcing exchange rate accurate prices.

Five different Vita games from five different publishers. All with CAD specific prices. Before, this was apparently something publishers had to opt-in to do. It seems Sony is really mad at the hundreds of dollars they were losing in Canada by not enforcing exchange rate accurate prices.

From personal experience, all of the big deal sites in Germany heavily promote CA PSN deals and encourage people to buy there because it's cheaper.

It probably matters less for Vita, but there's really no reason why stuff should be cheaper in Canada than everywhere else. Or why Vita games specifically should be excluded

Takao

Banned
Because it's a pain in the ass (a PITA, if you will) to switch accounts on Vita, which makes the likelihood of international abuse far lower than on PS3/PS4, which had their digital prices raised ages ago.

Ventara

How is that game? Any reviews out for it? And yeah, sucks about CAN pricing.

Because it's a pain in the ass (a PITA, if you will) to switch accounts on Vita, which makes the likelihood of international abuse far lower than on PS3/PS4, which had their digital prices raised ages ago.

It's actually pretty easy. Can be done in 2 minutes. Used to do it a lot back when I played Destiny of Spirits.

CazTGG

How is that game? Any reviews out for it? And yeah, sucks about CAN pricing.

Haven't played it but the publisher behind it does not inspire confidence in it. Corecell was the developer and publisher behind the atrocious 3DS title known as Aeternoblade. They also decided to sic their fans on me when I pointed out the shoddy design (both in terms of levels and the various glitches throughout the game) in my review because "they worked really hard you guys make us feel better sad face".
yxy6rY2.png

Wgf75Zj.png

U4a4lW5.png

Haven't played it but the publisher behind it does not inspire confidence in it. Corecell was the developer and publisher behind the atrocious 3DS title known as Aeternoblade. They also decided to sic their fans on me when I pointed out the shoddy design (both in terms of levels and the various glitches throughout the game) in my review because "they worked really hard you guys make us feel better sad face".
yxy6rY2.png

Wgf75Zj.png

U4a4lW5.png
AeternoBlade is shit and they even have it on PSN. I think it's on PS4 and Vita interestingly enough.

Yoru no Nai Kuni (all versions) will be on Free Play (PS+) on JP PSN.

I am wary of the sequel due to the various issues I head about Yoru no Nai Kuni. I guess I'll find out why people hated the scenario (and the writer, LOL).

From personal experience, all of the big deal sites in Germany heavily promote CA PSN deals and encourage people to buy there because it's cheaper.

It probably matters less for Vita, but there's really no reason why stuff should be cheaper in Canada than everywhere else. Or why Vita games specifically should be excluded

Well I mean, they weren't cheaper for us.

incpdo

AeternoBlade is shit and they even have it on PSN. I think it's on PS4 and Vita interestingly enough.
The games can be shit but I don't get the hate tho. I kinda dig the old school """design""" when I tried the demo. But the game is not polished , we can't know how hard was for them to put even that game together , is not an excuse to charge like 12 dolars for that game but I don't think we should fight with hate this kind of poorly designed games. Just do not buy them. That's the best way to combat the issue.

Top Bottom