• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation Network Thread | July 2016

Bishop89

did anyone else get a terms of service update on ps4? i clicked "agree" and now is asking me for a bunch of questions and settings as if i was a new psn user. i'm getting worried.

edit - nvm. it seems it was a standard update. just weird i had to go through all them security settings again.

same, really annoying

Finished ABZU an hour ago. It unlocked a few hours ago. I think i finished it un like 1 hour 40 mins or 1 hour 50 mins. Superb but too derivative of Journey in many ways.

RK128

Strange the August Thread didn't pop up yet but whatever :). Happy August everyone :D!

I don't plan on saying much but I hope this month is a great one for the Vita and that everyone has a fun game to play! Looking forward to God Eater 2: Rage Burst, the wave of indies coming out and Attack on Titan :D.

Will be writing reviews on both Gal*Gun and Laser Disco Defenders today, so if you guys would like, will share the links to them via updating this post when they go live.

Hope everyone is doing well and that today is a great day for everyone.

Benedict

Strange the August Thread didn't pop up yet but whatever :). Happy August everyone :D!

Vita players live in the past ;)

Abzu sounds nice but I have to save my money for necessities like food and rent.
http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2016-08-02-abzu-review

Have preordered No Man's Sky as well as bought some games in the summer sale I haven't played yet. NMS is the first game I bought full price in several years.
Hope to see Zero Escape 3 on a discount this Autumn/winter.

It is worth the cash for me for sure though. Just wasn't too happy with how some sections borrowed so heavily for me. the music has some really high moments but the rest not so much for me. I bought the OST after playing though. You getting it?

Doom is $29.99, Wolfenstein is $15, and Dishonored is $11.99. US PSN.

Haven't both Dishonored and Wolfenstein been $10 during flash sales before?

Sony support from what I hear very good. As long as you haven't voided the warranty you should be fine sending it in. As for the hard drive not to sure but if you just take it out and put it back after they fix the console you should be fine. Assuming the console wasn't replaced that is.

Thanks.

Also, I decided to finally sign into the playstation app on my phone (since it came pre installed) and it asked me to accept the t&c's on that, didn't have to do anything else on my ps4 after.

Top Bottom