• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation Network Thread (Vita/PS4/PS3) | November 2014

ZeroAKA

What would happen if someone was to make and post a Vita topic on Community?
Thread locked, poster junior'd.

TotP: It's almost Miku time!
ColorfulAnguishedAbyssiniangroundhornbill.gif

SerTapTap

Yup, still has that ps1 catalogue. The best thing is, ps+ still gives retail games AND indies so it has more value for me right now than the na/eu counterpart.

Hrm, thanks for the info you two. I may get a $100 yen equivalent PSN card (they seem to have the least overhead) and get a year of PS+, the toro theme and...hell if I know.

Though does Japan have year-of-PS+ discounts? Not sure I'd be able to even access such deals for cheaper than I could via PSN card + buying off PSN though. Stupid physical international mumble grumble

SerTapTap

EU hogging all the sales as usual. Nothing too interesting on US PSN this week right? Just the sonic sale and some asscreed?

And like I've mentioned before, even though I appreciate Fady K's work, the topic itself is a mess.
Yeah, that's mainly why I don't read it. But I doubt that we would be allowed to have two upcoming vita games threads. I think Wii U has one thread for indie games and one for retail games though, so I suppose we could do that for Vita as well

Sarcasm

It shouldn't ingame, should have all PS prompts. Were you looking at a PC screenshot?

I wondered where that went. Good ol' community ghetto

No the upcoming vita thread lol..

So far that list has made me interested in:

• Wild Season (harvest moon hypeeee)
  • Inner City Kids
  • Heroes of Loot
  • Moon Hunters
  • Steamworld Heist

and wut starbound on vita Oo

And Don't starve!

I'm so sad about the framerate of the evil within, I don't think I'll be able to get into it.. Act 3 runs at 15fps and makes my PS4 go crazy.

Starbound will be 2015, I hope the Vita version will still be a thing. Their dev blog is very active and exciting. (Pc version)

Freedom Wars is still impressing me, I love it.

Zhao_Yun

New Deals of the Weak for EU PSN and Killzone Mercenary is on sale now as well

Deals of the Week

Dragon’s Crown (PS3) – Was £39.99/€49.99/AU$69.95, now £15.99/€19.99/AU$24.95

Dynasty Warriors 8 (PS3) – Was £49.99/€59.99/AU$89.95, now £15.99/€19.99/AU$24.95

Dynasty Warriors 8: Xtreme Legends Complete Edition (PS4) – Was £54.99/€59.99/AU$84.95, now £29.99/€34.99/AU$47.95

Titan Attacks (PS3/PS4/Vita) – Was £7.99/€9.99/AU$14.95, now £3.99/€4.99/AU$7.55

Games Under £16 addition

Killzone Mercenary – Was £14.99/€19.99/AU$24.95, now £6.99/€9.99/AU$14.95

Redhood

Miku: PDf Hard mode done. Had to resort to combo save item for negaposi continues.

15774956732_4a1501a687_o.jpg

Is the DLC worth it? I only like that rin chan song though. Also what does the Diva enhancement pack contains? Is it only useful for edit mode?

Code 7 cleared for Freedom wars:

15771525031_346de37dfe_o.jpg

looks so good.

I'm on CODE 6, hope to finish before DA drops. If not, at least before Persona Q in 2 weeks.

Indeed though, the game's sharpness and textures (specially the clothes) are phenomenal

ZeroAKA

Miku: PDf Hard mode done. Had to resort to combo save item for negaposi continues.

Is the DLC worth it? I only like that rin chan song though. Also what does the Diva enhancement pack contains? Is it only useful for edit mode?
Congrats! The DLC is definitely worth it IMO. 6 playable songs and a few modules for $10 is a much better value than those DLC bundles in PDF 2nd.

v1perz53

Oh quick question, I know Freedom Wars is a SS/Toukiden/MonHun type game, is it playable solo or one of those where you really only get the optimal experience playing with others? I ask because, as always, my dumb school internet blocks online play so I couldn't co-op even if I wanted to. Been focused on finals recently so stopped keeping up with the game, is it solo friendly?

Oh quick question, I know Freedom Wars is a SS/Toukiden/MonHun type game, is it playable solo or one of those where you really only get the optimal experience playing with others? I ask because, as always, my dumb school internet blocks online play so I couldn't co-op even if I wanted to. Been focused on finals recently so stopped keeping up with the game, is it solo friendly?

Playable solo! I'm not in the endgame though. You get a personal assistant and the AI is pretty good. Highly recommend this.

You can definitely enjoy it solo, however the experience is better if you co-op with people online! Also online is butter smooth at least in my experience and you can also farm weapons with the help of others.

For the record code 1&2 drag on a bit but once you get quick travel the game gets extremely good.

2+2=5

The Amiga Brotherhood
Fantasy hero will be released here soon
http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2014...oming-north-america-next-month-europe-q1-2015

Many little games were announced:

- 42(42!!!!!) old mobile games will be ported to PSM
http://gematsu.com/2014/11/hamster-bringing-42-feature-phone-titles-ps-mobile

-Shake Spears(f2p)
http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2014/11/12/shake-spears-gallops-onto-ps3-ps-vita-week-2/

-We are doomed(shoot'em up)
http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2014/11/12/fast-paced-shoot-em-doomed-way-ps4-ps-vita/

-Roundabout(limousine turning?)
http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2014/11/11/b-movie-inspired-roundabout-coming-soon-ps4-ps-vita/

doit.gif

For all those vitabros that hue and cry why sony stopped vita support!

So tales of hearts r! Physical is pretty expensive :/

Will wait for a sale on this one.

You don't already own Killzone? :(

I become allergic to fps, seriously i can't stand them anymore, that's why i didn't buy it, i was waiting for a cheap price.

I have already bought Danganronpa 2 without downloading it because i have SAO, Monster Monpiece, Freedom Wars, BOI, SteamWorld Dig(i haven't even started it), i didn't even download Broken Sword ep 2(despite having paid for it) etc without even considering all the older stuff... That's why i don't want to buy it now :(

autoduelist

Hey GAF!
Any thought about Dead Island for 4.99? Y/N ?
I want to kill some zombies and random gaming...

I loved the first one when it came out. It was a little buggy/glitchy, but it was a ton of fun just running around slaughtering zombies. I loved the variety in weapons, and it was fun switching up to new types when you found something too good to sell.

You can definitely enjoy it solo, however the experience is better if you co-op with people online! Also online is butter smooth at least in my experience and you can also farm weapons with the help of others.

For the record code 1&2 drag on a bit but once you get quick travel the game gets extremely good.

Fast travel definitely makes it much better. I love the game too, but I'm only code 4 or 5... Binding of Isaac stole my vita. I do look forward to getting back to FW eventually once I'm done with Binding, though.
2016? 2017?

Redhood

Congrats! The DLC is definitely worth it IMO. 6 playable songs and a few modules for $10 is a much better value than those DLC bundles in PDF 2nd.

Done. Downloading as we speak.

and ugh tales of heart r looks atrocious. Like there is no lighting in the game. Its flat.

Top Bottom