• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation Plus free games for February 2020

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
The Bioshock collection is awesome. I have all 3 games but never bought any of the DLC so it was great to finally play throught them. Great free game for people that don't already have it.

Never played 2 or Infinite, so I'm down with this!

Still have the first one on Steam.

Last edited:

Xaero Gravity

NEXT LEVEL lame™
Did they ever fix the "remastered" versions of Bioshock? Because I remember them being incredibly disappointing. So much so that they were even inferior to playing the originals on XB1 via BC

EverydayBeast

thinks Halo Infinite is a new graphical benchmark
I'm all over this months' free games.

giphy.gif

xrnzaaas

Never played 2 or Infinite, so I'm down with this!

Still have the first one on Steam.
2 is great as long as you don't mind feeling like you're playing BioShock 1.5.

Infinite - hm, I didn't like it that much, the flying city has some cool visuals, but I didn't like the story (which gets 10 times more confusing after the DLC) and how the game was less "open" than the previous two, you don't even have a map or manual saves

EDMIX

Already played all the Bioshock games, but would replay the whole series in HD gladly. Good too cause I wasn't going to buy this HD collection anyway so a win in my book.

I already own The Sims 4, but happy other get to play it. Its a solid title, the controls are waaaay better then I thought they'd be for a console Sims game so I hope EA continues to make The Sims on console and put Sims 5 day 1 on consoles and PC at the same time.

source.gif

(puts on asbestos underwear, wraps self in flame retardant cloak, raises flame shield, and takes a deep breath ...)

I recently played Bioshock for the first time.

It's shit. One of the most overrated games of all time. The gunplay is awful, the plasmids are just as crap, the vita chambers were a really dumb design choice, and 99% of the game can be completed by just swinging the wrench.

The twist was very cool, though.

mckmas8808

Mckmaster uses MasterCard to buy Slave drives
Still upset VR games are relegated as "bonus" when they should have taken place of the PS3 and Vita games. Bonus sounds like they're still not going to give monthly PSVR games.

SERIOUSLY!!! Sony can literally increase the worthiness of their whole PSVR platform by giving one VR game away each month. If someone buys a PSVR headset, after 12 months you'll have 12 VR games for free. Now only 3 maybe great (since Sony will only give those away a few times per year), but it's still a good idea.

brap

Banned
Fucking Sims? Nobody wants that shit unless your name is Abby. Bioshock collection is ok I guess. A fifteen dollar value absolutely free.

Bootzilla

Banned
Infinite is great but the gameplay and story are at odds with each other.

I never played Bioshock 2. I didn't really understand how returning to that setting made sense or could really add to the themes of the first.

R6Rider

Gold Member
I already have the Bioshock Collection, have no interest in Sims, especially on console, and don't have PSVR.

Oh well, I have plenty to play.

Sub_Level

wants to fuck an Asian grill.
Infinite is great but the gameplay and story are at odds with each other.

I never played Bioshock 2. I didn't really understand how returning to that setting made sense or could really add to the themes of the first.

Thats the thing, it simply doesn't add much of value to the story.

What it does do, however, is provide a satisfying new campaign for exploration/action and a great little DLC chapter too.

TUROK

Does the Collection come with the Bioshock 2 DLC? I hear it's fantastic.

Also, I am technically overdue for another Bioshock playthrough.

xrnzaaas

Does the Collection come with the Bioshock 2 DLC? I hear it's fantastic.

Also, I am technically overdue for another Bioshock playthrough.
Yes, the only thing it's missing is multiplayer from BioShock 2. I've also finished Minerva's Den for the first time thanks to this collection, it's great.

Last edited:
Fuck UAE psn. For playstation 5 Im creating a US account for my PS+ subscription. The Sims is not on this months PS+ free games. Like what do the sims have to do with religion or nudity, its the fucking Sims. Obviously we got some shovel ware trash instead...they keep doing this. They removed Outlast from the PS+, God of War 3 remastered and others due to their political/religious beliefs.

xrnzaaas

Fuck UAE psn. For playstation 5 Im creating a US account for my PS+ subscription. The Sims is not on this months PS+ free games. Like what do the sims have to do with religion or nudity, its the fucking Sims. Obviously we got some shovel ware trash instead...they keep doing this. They removed Outlast from the PS+, God of War 3 remastered and others due to their political/religious beliefs.
It's weird, EA even took the effort to add some "Muslim inspired clothing" in one of the recent updates.

Top Bottom