• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation Plus Games for March: Broforce, Galak-Z, More

Flandy

Super Stardust HD
Really? I mean it's a great game but everyone already has it. It was even one of the free games they offered as part of the welcome back program

Ludens

Banned
Wow, Sony can't go lower than this.
Really, awful month. Just awful.
Broforce is ok, but I already own it on PC.
This month is baffling compared to GWG.
Maybe Galak is good, but it's not my genre.

Maffew

The two PS4 games are good.

Outside of that (and Flame Over), this is probably the oldest collection of games ever offered.

KPJZKC

Playstation Blog said:
This manic-action 2D shooter beat off two incredibly formidable opponents to become the Vote to Play champ, so hail to the power of the bro!

Uhhhhhhh guys?

Pretty weak month for me. I'm looking forward to Broforce, but that's it. Already own the two PS3 games and don't really have much interest in the others.

MUnited83

For you.
Nice PS4 month, alright PSVita month. PS3 month isn't exactly bad per se, they are pretty good games, but feels like games that should have been on Plus like three years ago lol, they're pretty old.

Ugh if they wont give away Super Stardust for Vita, at least put it on sale sometime please Sony.

Excited for Broforce and Galak-Z though

If it doesn't have Knack, this month ain't worth talking about...

Joking aside, Galak-Z looks really cool and I can't wait for some American fun.

5taquitos

I don't want to complain too much, but The Last Guy and SSDHD are pretty lame PS3 choices. Simply because I think everyone has them already.

To be honest I don't know why they didn't just offer Super Stardust Ultra on PS4. You aren't going to get many positive reactions offering a nearly nine year old game and a nearly eight year old game.

Spwn

Oh man, Reality Fighters is trash tier game. Will probably try out Galak-Z and Broforce, but not psyched by this month at all.

Shahed

Ahahahaha. If I hadn't found insanely cheap deals for PS+ 3 years ago iw opulent have been subscribed to it since Bloodborne. The games offered post PS4 have taked a drastic downturn in quality since their PS3 offerings.

That's fine, I guess.

For a moment, I thought Galak-Z was that space trucker game and got super excited, but then I realized.

I'll try it out.

Deft Beck

Cool, some games I haven't checked out yet. Some older games, but unique ones.

Flame Over is such a hidden gem.

dugdug

Banned
YES! REALITY FIGHTERS! Been waiting forever for that one!

Seriously, just stop giving Vita games away at this point. Put that money and effort into securing better PS4/PS3 games.

Maffew

Just looked it up:

Super Stardust HD (PS3) came out June 2007, in the first year of PS3.
The Last Guy (PS3) came out August 2008.
Reality Fighters (Vita) came out Q1 2012 as a Vita launch title.

I like both PS4 titles (would have probably bought them both anyway at some point!), but as for the above three.....

Top Bottom