• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation Plus Games for March: Broforce, Galak-Z, More

this is Galak-Z's pause screen

2772365-2618314286-72rVW.jpg

play this game

Jito

Banned
Ton of people in here don't know how good BroForce and Galak Z are, shame these great games area passing people by for silly reasons. Give them a go, they're both great.

Like, how many people have actually tried either game yet are calling them shit?

Slaythe

Can they fucking stop with the ps3 and let it die so we at least get decent ps4 stuff ?!

This is just the worst now. Shit ps3 games while nobody is using their ps3 anymore (or almost) and indie average ps4 games.

SAB CA

Sketchbook Picasso
Yup, PS4 games sound awesome. I've wanted Galak Macross Missles outta Tranzor Mazinger Z since I've gotten the system, but it always popped up at bad times. Glad to finally get it!

I wouldn't mind if I purchased it already. This is a good way to re-promote it, especially If it's last season is coming out now? (Would make sense, anyway.)

Reality Fighters? Errr... sure, why not?

dugdug

Banned
For fucks sake, I'm going to stop buying arcade / indie releases I guess. Galak Z as a PS+ game already? Well fuck me for buying it on release. Exact same thing with Helldivers. Why do I bother buying anything?

I'm pretty sure everyone has this moment of realization at some point. I kinda hate that it's done this to me, but, PS+ has put me off buying indies at release, unless they're like, $10 or under, which, these days, they almost never are.

Z3M0G

What's Reality Fighters?

php7i70t3RealityFightersVITAcase-front1.jpg

3jiYFMS.jpg

RF4.png

...oh my

It's an AR game... I had a few minutes of fun with it...

I don't normally complain about the PS+ offerings each month, but this is one of the worst I've seen... Stardust HD is the best thing on that list. And I'm still burned by my voted game not winning...

SxP

I lost count of how many months without interesting games this has been for me. But every time, I keep hoping.

Markitron

Is currently staging a hunger strike outside Gearbox HQ while trying to hate them to death
Another month of Sony protecting their customers' valuable time by not releasing Knack on PS Plus, some of you are gonna laugh real hard when you finally play it and realise how bad it truly is.

ElNino

I'm pretty sure everyone has this moment of realization at some point. I kinda hate that it's done this to me, but, PS+ has put me off buying indies at release, unless they're like, $10 or under, which, these days, they almost never are.
This is where I ended up with the Vita. Almost every notable digital game I bought went to PS+ within six months of when I bought it.

JBourne

maybe tomorrow it rains
It's a nice game but the Vita version has some pretty bad balance issues that they fixed for the PS4 and PC, and after promising a patch for what was probably more than a year they eventually admitted they weren't going to patch it.

It's a shame really but I wasn't going to pay for the game again to have a better version (no crossbuy) and as it stands the Vita version is at the same time great fun and very frustrating to play.

That's incredibly disappointing to hear. It's very frustrating when a developer does this, and it really ensures that I never spend a dime on any of their future games.

I haven't been subscribed to PS+ in about a year now, and with good reason.

I miss the golden age of 2013's offerings. PS+ used to be mad good, and then we started having to pay to play online and it took a turn for the worse.

Lucifon

My PS+ lapsed a few weeks ago, safe to say I still won't bother resubbing. Quality of PS+ went down dramatically since it was forced.

Qwark

Uffda, Reality Fighters? I guess Sony really doesn't have a metacritic minimum rule. I've been waiting on Galak-Z so that's nice. I already have it, but Flame Over is really good (but very hard) too. The Last Guy is a fun/quirky game too, but super old, I don't think it even has trophies?

Microsoft definitely has the better March lineup.

I haven't been subscribed to PS+ in about a year now, and with good reason.

I miss the golden age of 2013's offerings. PS+ used to be mad good, and then we started having to pay to play online and it took a turn for the worse.

This is the first month where i look at GwG and say, yo you won this easily.

Galak-Z is nice but has some performance issues.

The rest?

I guess flame over is neat

Did the GalakZ devs even finish the 5th season and patch the ps4 version yet?
Regret buying this game at launch

It didn't have the additional content from when I played it a month ago. The PS4 version ran OK. It does hitch once and a while and performance could be better but it isn't unplayable. I really love the game even if I am not very good at it.

Galak Z is kind of a dick move

the final season that was promised is still not out for people who actually paid for it

Flame Over sounds cool

Lothars

Lot's of bad posts in the thread this month, Both the ps4 games are really good to great, Super Stardust is incredible for the people that don't have it.

Top Bottom