• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation State of Play was an advertisement.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really?. a couple of indie games that would have been announced on some random indie game channel anyway. and just showing videos for stuff we've already seen. with some lady that I heard probably voicing GPS or some answer machine spouting some basic language

this was terrible. this isn't an event, or a stream. or anything. this is just a made up advertisement, they aren't making an event for a reason. its made out of thin air by taking some lame excuses of announcements and making a big 20 minute ad out of them

Abriael_GN

RSI Employee of the Year
What exactly did you expect?

ALL of these livestreams are advertisements. Nintendo Direct, Inside Inbox... They're all glorified ads.

They didn't promise anything different. None of them do.

Last edited:
Its just like ND and IX and this is the first of more to come this year. So there will be more news (and releasedates of games just like in this one) to come in the coming months. So be patiënt....😉

Last edited:

Fake

cdc.jpg

I mean... I had fun on GAF, with GAF, being GAF.

Idk. I didn’t expect PSX for State Of Play. Even if I joked it would be.

I had fun

Mod of War

Ω
Staff Member
You can continue in the other 2 original threads.*

*Brought to by, NeoGAF. NeoGAF has been the leading video game community since 2006. NeoGAF.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom