• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation Store 01/29/13 - Let’s Fish: Hooked On (Vita) | GTA: Vice City

SCEE have added the Vita 1st Birthday sale to the webstore, though it doesn't look like any of the discounts have actually been applied yet.

Here's the list:
Asphalt Injection
Dungeon Hunter: Alliance
Lumines: Electronic Symphony
Michael Jackson The Experience HD
Rayman Origins
Army Corps of Hell
Ridge Racer
Shinobido 2: Revenge of Zen
Tales from Space: Mutant Blobs Attack
F1 2011
BlazBlue Continuum Shift Extend
Street Fighter X Tekken
Touch My Katamari

Pretty weak, I sure hope that's not the whole list.

Seems like they've taken down a number of the FF sales and all the January sale games already, when they were meant to end next week. I'm amazed at how often SCEE manages to fuck things up.

Tizoc

SCEE have added the Vita 1st Birthday sale to the webstore, though it doesn't look like any of the discounts have actually been applied yet.

Here's the list:
Asphalt Injection
Dungeon Hunter: Alliance
Lumines: Electronic Symphony
Michael Jackson The Experience HD
Rayman Origins
Army Corps of Hell
Ridge Racer
Shinobido 2: Revenge of Zen
Tales from Space: Mutant Blobs Attack
F1 2011
BlazBlue Continuum Shift Extend
Street Fighter X Tekken

Pretty weak, I sure hope that's not the whole list.

Seems like they've taken down a number of the FF sales and all the January sale games already, when they were meant to end next week. I'm amazed at how often SCEE manages to fuck things up.

Are the sales still up on the PS3 Store tho? Might want to make a note of it in whatever new blog post goes up.

Are the sales still up on the PS3 Store tho? Might want to make a note of it in whatever new blog post goes up.

I just had a look. No reference to the January sale but it does look like the sale prices are all fixed, you just have to find the January items manually (oh joy).

Nothing about the Vita sale on the PS3 store, but Touch My Katamari did momentarily get added to it on the webstore before disappearing. Weird. And there's still no actual sale prices.

Strange that they seem to be updating the store at the moment. Isn't it only 6AM in the UK? And on a Saturday too? This isn't the SCEE I've come to know and dislike.

Edit: Disappearing, not disappointing. I need sleep.

Tizoc

I just had a look. No reference to the January sale but it does look like the sale prices are all fixed, you just have to find the January items manually (oh joy).

Nothing about the Vita sale on the PS3 store, but Touch My Katamari did momentarily get added to it on the webstore before disappointing. Weird. And there's still no actual sale prices.

Strange that they seem to be updating the store at the moment. Isn't it only 6AM in the UK? And on a Saturday too? This isn't the SCEE I've come to know and dislike.

lol, well EU PSN did put up Machinarium and Sonic Racing Transformed early without any mention in the blog, etc.

BTW that post on 50 Hz was rather insightful, thanks.

Top Bottom