• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation Store 06/25/09

F#A#Oo

Banned
When is the Wipeout DLC coming? Also any word on the MotorStorm: PR DLC?

I was hoping for Fat Princess but I think it's a late July release... :(

Can SCEE fucked up this week like last week again? :D

F#A#Oo said:
When is the Wipeout DLC coming? Also any word on the MotorStorm: PR DLC?

I was hoping for Fat Princess but I think it's a late July release... :(

Can SCEE fucked up this week like last week again? :D

Let's hope to see Heavy Weapon today on the Euro Store

Kingsgoon

"From June 25, 2009 until July 2, 2009, Super Stardust HD will be a paltry €1.99 to celebrate
its second anniversary since release, making it the perfect time to explore this popular title."

Nice.

I dunno about that mm1 release. Whenever I play my mm collection on the ps3 there is a very noticeable response lag. It's almost gamebreaking, especially if you're playing mm2. But maybe that only exists in ps2 games?

TTP

Have a fun! Enjoy!
UnluckyKate said:
Let's hope to see Heavy Weapon today on the Euro Store

You mean tomorrow.

Loudninja said:
So yeah what happen to the Ghostbusters demo?

sweep-under-rug.jpg

_RT_

Just cuz I'm bored.
Is game launching fully supported and available to developers now?
If not.... maybe 2.80 provides more support for that.

LiquidMetal14

hide your water-based mammals
TTP said:
You mean tomorrow.

sweep-under-rug.jpg
Indeed :lol :lol

UnluckyKate said:
Bring Heavy Weapons to EU Store tomorrow if you want my money Sony.
I just FINALLY played the game since I got. SO FUN. Awesome playing it online with friends. It has this GIGAWING kind of mayhem. The power ups enable you to shoot everything but the kitchen sink when you power up enough.

LiquidMetal14

hide your water-based mammals
What the hell, I looked at the banner for a couple minutes when I first entered and nothing. Now I come back in to post and I caught it the first second. Good placement as usual.

As for this week, nothing confirmed? What happened to Battlefield or Fat Princess? The releases seemed to be stacked for the earlier part of the month. They should hold some of the games back as one week we had 3 PSN games and crap loads of DLC and then one week we get MGS and hardly anything. I know we're being kept busy by a steady stream but sometimes it needs to be spread out more.

LiquidMetal14 said:
Indeed :lol :lol

I just FINALLY played the game since I got. SO FUN. Awesome playing it online with friends. It has this GIGAWING kind of mayhem. The power ups enable you to shoot everything but the kitchen sink when you power up enough.

Why do the instructions say to not shoot the supply helicopter as it appears indestructible to me?

I must be mistaken, but I thought Marvel vs. Capcom 2 was due out this week.

I'm also getting impatient for the Fallout 3 DLC.

As for Ps1 releases, give me some Bushido Blade or Tomba!

sloppyjoe_gamer

Gold Member
shattyboombatty said:
Wasn't this confirmed to not be coming out? How dare you raise my hopes!

Because im an evil monster!!!! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Actually, as others posted the link, the trophies are coming...the patch is already in QA at Sony..

Agent Icebeezy

Welcome beautful toddler, Madison Elizabeth, to the horde!
Anybody have any info on when Bust A Groove is going to be released on any shores this console cycle?

maxax

RedNumberFive said:
Ahhh, sorry. I had thought it was already out there.
Nope, there's a black hole between SCEA and SCEE and sometimes things get delayed because of the gravitational pull, sometimes things get completely lost.
(Last Guy patch, Blast Factor patch, Video Store, PSN prepaid cards, Comet Crash)

It's really terrible.

Tntnnbltn

maxax said:
Not in Europe, we're still waiting. (Blast Factor as well, 7 months and counting)
From the comments in the PS Store thread 6/11/09 I figured it was released in Europe. Looking back though it seems to be the US release.

I figured it had been released in the US longer considering the number of complaints about it.

Aokage

Pretty nice guy (apart from the blue shadows thing...)
Crapdammit. I wasted ¥1000 beautiful yens buying Rockman 9 because I thought it would have Trophies, them being mandatory now and all.

It doesn't.

Goddamnit WTF is up with the Fat Princes delays? its' really hurting the game for me, lost so much hype to the point I don't care anymore and now just waiting for MvC2 or PixelJunk Shooter as my Summer PSN title.

F#A#Oo

Banned
Rapping Granny said:
Goddamnit WTF is up with the Fat Princes delays? its' really hurting the game for me, lost so much hype to the point I don't care anymore and now just waiting for MvC2 or PixelJunk Shooter as my Summer PSN title.

Such a drama queen...:D

1rf7vd.jpg

Aokage

Pretty nice guy (apart from the blue shadows thing...)
levious said:
did it just now come out in Japan?

Yeah, came out on XBLA and PSN today in Japan (Rockman 9). Konami must have given Nintendo timed exclusivity for the WiiWare version...

schick85

Aokage said:
Crapdammit. I wasted ¥1000 beautiful yens buying Rockman 9 because I thought it would have Trophies, them being mandatory now and all.

It doesn't.

Thanks for the heads up.
I seriously thought about buying this too.

Barakov said:
Trophies are a nice addition but I'm more interested by the fact that they're making changes to the content of the game or rather fixing a thing or two.
This. I needz my trophies, but those gameplay changes will need to the replay value way more.

h3ro

Barakov said:
Trophies are a nice addition but I'm more interested by the fact that they're making changes to the content of the game or rather fixing a thing or two.

Agreed. I suck at the game so I'm glad they added a loser mode. :D

guggnichso

Banned
maxax said:
PSN prepaid cards

They already confirmed that those won't come to eu, because - I kid you not - they feel there's too many different tax-systems in the different eu-countries.

Rrrrrright.

lupinko

guggnichso said:
They already confirmed that those won't come to eu, because - I kid you not - they feel there's too many different tax-systems in the different eu-countries.

Rrrrrright.

Well in that case, the PSPgo is so done in the EU then.

Top Bottom