• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation Store 06/25/09

StuBurns

Banned
PSPs only have one log-in though. So you can't have MGS activated for your PSP at the same time as anything you've brought from the UK store.

maxax

guggnichso said:
They already confirmed that those won't come to eu, because - I kid you not - they feel there's too many different tax-systems in the different eu-countries.

Rrrrrright.
They confirmed this? Source?
This is completely ridiculous, and will make the PSPGo fail miserably. CC are just not widespread enough in some countries.

They could sell vouchers at retailers just like they did with Patapon 2. Still, being able to add funds for any game you can download directly is far more convenient, so they'd better solve it.

MoogPaul

I started to get all pissed off. I was like, it's 7pm where the fuck is the update, then I realized it wasn't Thursday :-(

DMeisterJ

Banned
maxax said:
They confirmed this? Source?
This is completely ridiculous, and will make the PSPGo fail miserably. CC are just not widespread enough in some countries.

Well how do you Yuropans buy all the PSN games now?

F#A#Oo

Banned
Shirely it can't take so long to release Peggle on PSN? what is up with that?

Are they doing some sort of definitive version ala Lumines Supernova?

chubigans

y'all should be ashamed
F#A#Oo said:

I'm thinking that they might be binded to the Xbox 6-month exclusivity window for almost all XBLA releases, as Peggle was released on the 360 a month or so ago.

F#A#Oo said:

fuw49k.jpg

Sadly it's true and don't call me Shirley.

dwin45

chubigans said:
I'm thinking that they might be binded to the Xbox 6-month exclusivity window for almost all XBLA releases, as Peggle was released on the 360 a month or so ago.
I thought it was released like back in February or March on the 360?

edit: according to metacritic it was released on March 11.

lupin23rd

RedNumberFive said:
Dude, the Last Guy Trophy Patch has been up for a few weeks now.

Speaking of which, is there even a complete list of trophies for this? AFAIK they are all secret and only like 7 of the 21 or whatever are known :lol

kassatsu

Banned
So EU/PAL Gaf, give me a list of games that don't have trophies patches.

I know:

Blast Factor
Last Guy
echochrome?

anymore, I will add them to the OP

Jtrizzy

Looks like Trine probably won't come till the 9th at the earliest now, and who knows with Fat Princess. The Uncharted beta is closing soon too. Fuck. Guess I'll have to rent Ghostbusters even though it supposedly sucks on PS3.

Jtrizzy said:
Looks like Trine probably won't come till the 9th at the earliest now, and who knows with Fat Princess. The Uncharted beta is closing soon too. Fuck. Guess I'll have to rent Ghostbusters even though it supposedly sucks on PS3.

it's close enough to call it the same as 360.

kassatsu

Banned
jp.png
NOW UP!
/!\ Updates throughout the week.

ADD-ONS

► LittleBigPlanet
○ Jon Burgerman Sticker Pack (¥200)

► MotorStorm 2
○ Signature Collection Vol. 7

► Record of the Agarest War Zero
○ Dungeons
– Additional Dungeon 1
○ Items
– Gifts from Subordinates Pack
– Zero Starter Pack
– Stat Improvement Pack
○ Point
– Additional Point Pack 1

► Shin Sengoku Musou 5: Empires
○ Armor Sets (x4)

THEMES & WALLPAPERS

► AngelLoveOnline
○ Custom Theme Vol. 7

lupinko

jp.png
NOW UP!
/!\

ADD-ONS

► Minna no Golf 5
○ Additional Lobby Character Parts Set Vol. 2 (¥300)

► Shin Sangoku Musou MULTI RAID (PSP)
○ Additional Contents Version 18

kassatsu

Banned
lupinko said:
jp.png
NOW UP!
/!\

ADD-ONS

► Minna no Golf 5
○ Additional Lobby Character Parts Set Vol. 2 (¥300)

► Shin Sangoku Musou MULTI RAID (PSP)
○ Additional Contents Version 18
They really need to learn to add all the stuff at once.

kassatsu

Banned
hk.png
NOW UP!
/!\ Updates throughout the week.

ADD-ONS

► LittleBigPlanet ( English | Chinese | Korean Ver. )
○ Jon Burgerman Sticker Pack (HK$ 15.00)

Aru

I'm playing MGS on a french PSP. OF 5.03.

I have sound glitches during cut-scenes and codec sequences. Anybody else has the same problem ? Is this fixed by upgrading to 5.51 ?

kassatsu said:

I know:

Blast Factor
Last Guy
echochrome?

echochrome did get the 1.01 trophy update, which also changes the XMB presentation (adding music). I don't know whether the latest patch with PSEye support and whatnot is out anywhere already though.

The Blast Factor case is a terrible, terrible joke. 8 months later and still "coming soon".

Always-honest said:
ZUMA PAL. WHEN?

Isn't it out already? I think at least Bejeweled 2 is, and I had the feeling both were released at once. Sorry if I'm wrong.

Anyway, I got tired of waiting and I've got all the PopCap games from the US store, and some more things.

Darkpen

Banned
Aru said:

I have sound glitches during cut-scenes and codec sequences. Anybody else has the same problem ? Is this fixed by upgrading to 5.51 ?
dunno about PSP, but PS3 has some emulation audio glitches as well. I noticed them when I played my copy on my PS3 a few months back :/

I noticed some very brief picture glitches in MGS1 on PS3, but that was a year ago when I played all the Metal Gear games again in anticipation of MGS4. I didn't experience any glitch when playing MGS1 last week, I guess they keep updating the PS1 emulator.

TTP

Have a fun! Enjoy!
kassatsu said:

I know:

Blast Factor
Last Guy
echochrome?

Echochrome was patched a few weeks ago. So it does have trophies now.

Edit: I'm late

Kid Marin

Aru said:

I just finished MGS on PSP (2000), i didn't notice any issue.

neoism

Kingsgoon said:
"From June 25, 2009 until July 2, 2009, Super Stardust HD will be a paltry €1.99 to celebrate
its second anniversary since release, making it the perfect time to explore this popular title."

Nice.
Holy shit, please tell me it on US store too, I've been waiting this game for awhile!

Top Bottom