• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation Store 06/26/08

Tntnnbltn

SappYoda said:
Worst update on euro store ever. They have so little content for e3 week that they have to leave this week without anything?
God, this meme has to die.

PSN Content 02/28/08
United Kingdom

Trailers:
-Conflict: Denied Ops - "Dev Diary #4"
-Haze - "Boss Speech"

Now while you may not be happy with a full game, a PSP demo, downloadable content, trailers, themes and wallpapers, this is by far not the worst update ever.

itxaka

Defeatist
Tntnnbltn said:
Now while you may not be happy with a full game, a PSP demo, downloadable content, trailers, themes and wallpapers, this is by far not the worst update ever.

come on, it´s not the worst but they are on a roll with the store lately.

I fact, they are probably keeping things to show in the e3 that you can download but man, at least some ps1 games or something, it´s not like they don´t have a nice back catalog.

SappYoda

itxaka said:
come on, it´s not the worst but they are on a roll with the store lately.

I fact, they are probably keeping things to show in the e3 that you can download but man, at least some ps1 games or something, it´s not like they don´t have a nice back catalog.
My thoghts exactly.

Tntnnbltn said:

Yep you are right I forgot about that week. I checked out and there are few more weeks with less content aswell.

Top Bottom