• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation Store 07/16/13 - Alien Spidy | Kung Fu Rabbit | Capcom Vs SNK 2

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Hey kas,

When is PJ Dungeons coming out?

Another slow week though CvsS2 is mighty tempting. I want these suckers on my VITA though!!!!!

SpecDotSign

Unconfirmed Member
I know most of y'all are excited for the Millionare Fighting. I was too. But the port of it is ASSCHEEKS. The input lag is really bad. I play mostly A-Groove characters and was still dropping CORNER combos with a flurry of fierce attacks. I cried.
Oh and fightsticks DO work with any game downloaded off PSN. I've played KoF '99 and all three PSOne SFAlpha games with my TE-S fightsticks.

I know most of y'all are excited for the Millionare Fighting. I was too. But the port of it is ASSCHEEKS. The input lag is really bad. I play mostly A-Groove characters and was still dropping CORNER combos with a flurry of fierce attacks. I cried.
Oh and fightsticks DO work with any game downloaded off PSN. I've played KoF '99 and all three PSOne SFAlpha games with my TE-S fightsticks.

Yeah I decided to pick up cvs2 and immediately noticed the lag. Really difficult to react to things the cpu is doing.

Tizoc

It says when I bought the preorders on the webstore they have until August 31 I believe.
That is....ridiculous.
Its just $6 sonty why do i gotta wait that long?
I mean ok i wouldnt mind getting it on 31st july or close but does the preorder offer end by the release of the 3rd game?

ReaperXL7

Man this weeks update is just not very good, was hoping for atleast one decent surprise but sadly....nothing.

Atleast Stealth Bastard comes out next week, hopefully some quality PSM surprises.

Tailzo

I have Capcom VS SNK 2 for Dreamcast. Such and excellent and huge game. I really liked it, even if I'm not normally into fighters.

Is it the exact same game?

Ninja Dom

I have Capcom VS SNK 2 for Dreamcast. Such and excellent and huge game. I really liked it, even if I'm not normally into fighters.

Is it the exact same game?

Yes the exact same game. The PS2 version is the preferred tournament version due to the amount of compatible arcade sticks.

Tizoc

Didn't notice any input lag from my end, stuff came out fine.
Mnd you though, CvSNK 2 has tight input requirements.

Manu

The behavior you describe is most often because the game is not on sale anymore.

george-michael-sad-walk-o.gif

thelastword

Banned
I've never bought a PS2 game on the store, I guess that's no longer the case with CSNk2, I would have preferred the hd treatment with online-play though.

Top Bottom