• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation Store 07/23/13 - PLAY: Stealth Inc. | Zeno Clash II | Chaos Rings (PSM)

kassatsu

Banned
xYT0r.png

FAQ

- upcoming games: www.psnstores.com/upcoming
- us store sneak peek: PSN

- to access the store of country X, you need an account of country X
(use this guide to create a Japanese account) (New Japanese Store guide)

- most PSP games and minis can also be played on Vita (compatibility list here)
- PSone games & minis can be played on both PS3 and PSP. Some PSone games now work on Vita.
- NeoGeo Station titles can be played on both PS3 and PSP, but must be purchased separately

- below, only demos and games are listed; for smaller dlc, videos, avatars, themes, etc. check the links

Store Status

US: Normal Update Time: Tuesday @ LOL GCT
EU: Normal Update Time: Wednesday @ 1700 CET
JP: Normal Update Time: M,T,W,Th @ 2000 PDT
HK: Normal Update Time: M,T,W,Th @ 2200 PDT

us.png
NOW UP!

Demos
Storm (PS3) - 460 MB
Zeno Clash II (PS3) - 1.1 GB

PSN Games
Do Not Fall (PS3) - $9.99 (666 MB)
Stealth Inc: A Clone In The Dark (PS3/Vita) - $9.99 (425 MB)
Zeno Clash 2 (PS3) - $14.99 (1.1 GB)

PS3 Games
The Smurfs 2 - $39.99 (978 MB)
Hot Shots Golf: World Invitational - $19.99 (3.0 GB)
Zone of the Enders: HD Edition - $9.99 (4.2 GB)
Zone of the Enders: The 2nd Runner - $19.99 (5.0 GB)​

eu.png
NOW UP!
/!\ Some content not available in every region.

PSN Games
Do Not Fall (PS3) - £7.99/€9.99 (666 MB)
Mahjong Royal Towers - £2.39/€2.99 (171 MB)
Stealth Inc: A Clone In The Dark (PS3/Vita) - £7.99/€9.99 (425 MB)

PS3 Games
Dynasty Warriors 8 - £49.99/€59.99 (18.2 GB)
Hot Shots Golf: World Invitational - £11.99/€14.99 (3.0 GB)
Shaun White Skateboarding - £11.99/€14.99 (3.0 GB)​

jp.png
NOW UP!

Demos
Ore ni Hatarakette Iwaretemo Otsu (PSP) - 86 MB

PSN Games
Do Not Fall (PS3) - $9.99 (666 MB)​

hk.png
NOW UP!

PSN Games
Do Not Fall (PS3) - $9.99 (666 MB)​

kassatsu

Banned
Also if you want Chaos Rings... IT WILL NOT PUBLISH WITH THE VITA AND PS3 STORES.

Check back around 7pm PDT to download it.

Avallon

Also if you want Chaos Rings... IT WILL NOT PUBLISH WITH THE VITA AND PS3 STORES.

Check back around 7pm PDT to download it.

So then, what you're saying, is that it might publish with the VITA and PS3 stores?
Sony's update times are random.

Since they put the last Soul Sacrifice DLC up a week late will we be getting more this week? Or will we have to wait till next week?

I just went to the online store to grab Gungnir and Hexyze Force in case their sale ends today. Right after purchasing I noticed only Hexyz Force is listed as playable on the Vita. FML

I'll admit that I played Chaos Rings three years ago on iOS before I got into mobile gaming (now have a 3DS and Vita).

At the time I thought it was good, and to the game's credit the soundtrack kicks ass.

However, it honestly is absolutely no comparison to what I would call a "real" JRPG on the Vita or 3DS. The story was kind of neat and, at the time it came out for iOS, it was a good RPG but I would recommend against buying it. Unless you're some kind of Square-Enix completionist and can grab it for $5 or less. With the Vita's OLED and real controls, though I would expect it to be a lot better than on iOS though.

VanWinkle

Stealth Inc DLC is up via search. FOUR BUCKS!? Seems steep for 20 levels! Anyway, hopefully the actual game will be up shortly.

Guacamelee DLC is up via search as well.

Edit: Meant DLC for Stealh Inc. I forgot to include that part at first. Sorry :(

ReaperXL7

Stealth Inc is up via search. FOUR BUCKS!? Seems steep for 20 levels! Anyway, hopefully the actual game will be up shortly.

Its up on the Vita store now.

Also how much does a map pack cost for your average shooter?

Niiice. Leaving in 30 min for a flight, so I'm glad Stealth Inc, the Thomas Was Alone DLC discount, and Metal Slug are already up.

chaos rings at $9? That's kinda expensive for a 3 year old ios game that launched at $12.

Wonder if it will be fully voiced like a kinda recent update for the ios one. Hope they raise the super low 20+fps cap that the ios one has even on the newest hardware.

Moobabe

chaos rings at $9? That's kinda expensive for a 3 year old ios game that launched at $12.

Wonder if it will be fully voiced like a kinda recent update for the ios one. Hope they raise the super low 20+fps cap that the ios one has even on the newest hardware.

That's my only worry - the FPS in some of the sections in the trailer looked pretty shite.

kassatsu

Banned

There is no way it will run better on Vita than it does on iOS. PSM already runs like shit.

Stealth Inc DLC is up via search. FOUR BUCKS!? Seems steep for 20 levels! Anyway, hopefully the actual game will be up shortly.

Edit: Meant DLC for Stealh Inc. I forgot to include that part at first. Sorry :(

Just a note: The Stealth Inc DLC is free to EU customers if the main game is bought between launch tomorrow and August 7th.

Top Bottom