• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation Store 07/23/13 - PLAY: Stealth Inc. | Zeno Clash II | Chaos Rings (PSM)

ReaperXL7

As a fan of stealth games im really diggin Stealth Bastard, the music is pretty boss to. Still debating on the DLC as I kind of want to pick up the last couple tables im missing for Zen but easily recommend the base game so far.

I can imagine the later levels are going to be a bitch.

vazel

Banned
Hahahaha, ZoE2 is $20 meanwhile ZoE1 is $10. Those filthy capitalist pigs pricing the more desirable game the highest.

Eusis

Hahahaha, ZoE2 is $20 meanwhile ZoE1 is $10. Those filthy capitalist pigs pricing the more desirable game the highest.
It's Earthbound all over again!

Actually that made me realize they want as much for ZoE1 as Earthbound. That's a terrible value.

bender

What time is it?
LOL 3rd for me...once on the vita and imported minna 6...to bad that save doesnt cross over!

Are we sure the Vita save doesn't cross over? At least the Vita/PS3 DLC is YOPO. I just want to know if we are getting upgraded Balls/Clubs by default are as additional DLC a la the Japanese version. We also need Kiryu.

As a fan of stealth games im really diggin Stealth Bastard, the music is pretty boss to. Still debating on the DLC as I kind of want to pick up the last couple tables im missing for Zen but easily recommend the base game so far.

I can imagine the later levels are going to be a bitch.

Is it up already?

Kandrick

GAF's Ed McMahon
The Zoe HD collection is still on sale in the EU psn store, did the patches that came out also apply to digital versions ?

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
So Persona 2 on PSP has finally reached $10. I'm really tempted to get it so I can have all 4 games on my Vita (despite losing interest in the Persona 1 remake). If I liked P3P & 4G, but not really 1, would I like 2?

....still need to play the Atlus games I got on sale a few weeks ago (Kenka Bancho & Riviera).

Was going to get stealth inc but the store updated mid purchase and wouldn't let me get it at the 7.99 price along with duck tales.

Tizoc

Seeing how the ZOE Collection is $40, why are people surprised that ZoE2 is $20? Though 1 being $10 is odd indeed.
Well Either way I was gonna wait for ZoE2 to go on sale so there's that.

jvm

Gamasutra.
Wow. If you're a newer PSN user, time to get some classics for cheeeeeeeeeap
Blast Factor – PS3 Game (now: $0.99 original price: $9.99)
Calling All Cars – PS3 Game (now: $0.99 original price: $9.99)
Critter Crunch – PS3 Game (now: $0.99 original price: $9.99)
Everyday Shooter – PS3 Game (now: $0.99 original price: $9.99)
Critter Crunch in particular. Everyday Shooter is a unique experience, with interesting music. The others... not bad for a buck.
Also:
Tom Clancy’s Splinter Cell Essentials – PS3/PS Vita/PSP Game (now: $4.99 original price: $7.99)
Isn't that a PSP-only game? How does it work on PS3?

bender

What time is it?
Cross-buy DLC isn't working as advertised for Hot Shots Golf. The base game comes with Mar Cielo and Mt. Sakura but not Norther Fox. Gloria and Erika are also part of the base game but not Kat.

Moobabe

Critter Crunch in particular. Everyday Shooter is a unique experience, with interesting music. The others... not bad for a buck.
Also:

+1 for Everyday Shooter. Cracking stuff.

jvm

Gamasutra.
Anyone reviewed the Guacamelee DLC?

I enjoyed the main game, but some of the extra areas were not of interest to me. (I'm thinking about the vanishing platform section, in particular.)

Unless it's targeting the difficulty/interest level of the main game, I'm not interested.

iiicon

Nice. I have $10 in my wallet - thinking of grabbing those two and pre-ordering Cloudberry Kingdom.

ReaperXL7

Also:

Uh I have never heard of the that, what does the "essentials" consist of?

jvm

Gamasutra.
Is this Stealth Inc. the same as the Stealth Bastard that people keep posting about? Some sort of name change?

ReaperXL7

J

Jotamide

Unconfirmed Member
Heads up: some people reported on the ZoE thread that the US PSN version of 2 hasn't been patched yet.

bender

What time is it?
Looks like they remixed the Crowns in challenge mode (HSG).

edit: probably because there are more courses by default and they incorporated them into the challenge mode.

VanWinkle

Is this Stealth Inc. the same as the Stealth Bastard that people keep posting about? Some sort of name change?

Yes, it's the PSN name for it. I don't know if they're EXACTLY the same games. I think the art style is a little different at least and I'm not sure about everything else.

graywolf323

Heads up: some people reported on the ZoE thread that the US PSN version of 2 hasn't been patched yet.

you must have missed the post from this morning

Fucking Finally!. The patch is live for the PSN version as well in the US. Can't wait to play ZOE2 :)

and I can verify this, PS+ downloaded the patch overnight

edit: to clarify I'm talking about the HD Collection release on PSN but would assume the individual releases that went live today would be the same

DiscoJer

Yes, it's the PSN name for it. I don't know if they're EXACTLY the same games. I think the art style is a little different at least and I'm not sure about everything else.

It's funny, in the Drop, they called it Stealth Bastard in the description for the DLC

Top Bottom