• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation Store 07/31/08

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not too interested in Ratchet (although the name is made of win :D) but I really hope you're right about Linger in Shadows - I have no idea what the games about, but after watching the trailers all I know is that I want it bad :p

StalkingSilence said:
Now, take everything I'm about to say with a grain of salt since I contribute to PlayStation LifeStyle - which you all think is a joke.
But...

Qore Episode 3 isn't planned for this week. I'm not sure when the 13th episode will hit, but Sony has said that they will be out the first Thursday of every month. A couple days before Qore goes live, you can generally find the contents here: http://www.us.playstation.com/PS3/About/qore

Of course, I could be wrong.

Also, expect the following content in North America (in addition to what you have):

GAME STUFF (in addition to PJE, Madden demo & facebreaker demo):
- LEGO Indiana Jones: The Original Adventures [demo] | same one that came to XBL a couple weeks back, no one knows about this yet :D
- Soul Calibur DLC
-- Customization Equipment 01, price: $1.49??
-- Downloadable music (original BGM) | 17 songs, $0.99 each, $14.99 for all 17

VIDEOS:
- The Last Guy Gameplay Trailer (on PS Blog today)
- Some Beijing 2008 trailers
- AST Dew Tour trailers
- Vamp.Rain trailer ??

THEMES:
- PixelJunk Eden Theme
- Killzone 2 Theme

WALLPAPERS:
- Siren: Blood Curse Wallpaper (x2)
- Soul Calibur IV Wallpaper (x2)
- Street Fighter IV: Summer 08 Wallpaper

I posted (most) of this up yesterday: http://playstationlifestyle.net/2008/07/30/rumored-new-playstation®-store-us-content-for-73108

But no one likes the site so it must be crap :(

One last thing - to all the haters that think I am just spreading false info... this was my post from yesterday morning... I'd say I was 99% accurate. Missed the TWO PixelJunk Eden themes.

Killthee

helped a brotha out on multiple separate occasions!
andydumi said:
Rumor is that we will soon see multiple account logons from the same machine. So they cant lock you out if you have your friend log in with you.
About damn time they added simultaneous multiple account logons.
StalkingSilence said:
One last thing - to all the haters that think I am just spreading false info... this was my post from yesterday morning... I'd say I was 99% accurate. Missed the TWO PixelJunk Eden themes.
I love your thread at PS Boards :D

tanod

when is my burrito
StalkingSilence said:

Nice job.

StalkingSilence said:

Are you the owner playstationlifestyle.net? IF so, aren't you the one that said there will be a PSN Music Store?

Roxas

StalkingSilence said:

I dont think many people are questioning you personally. Its just the general bullshittery of the site you write for. The FF7 news pissed a lot of people off i think...

Crisis

Banned
StalkingSilence said:

Way to go. Maybe you can stop sucking your own dick across these forums.

drakesfortune

Directions: Pull String For Uninformed Rant
UntoldDreams said:
Harsh.

In fact, I'd say that his quarterman like pre-info is worthwhile don't you?

I agree, I'm glad he posted the info. It seems like he has a good source, I would like him to continue posting his info. Yes, he's tooting his own horn, or sucking his dick, whichever you prefer, but his site has come under a ton of criticism, so I think it's fair that he point out that his info was good. They say they've made some changes, their rumors are certainly no worse than the latest EGM rumors.

Fady K

Crisis said:

Maybe you can be less rude about it and contribute your own stuff instead of talking like that? The guy IS giving us accurate info most of the time, and to get an early sneak peek at what we're getting is a treat for many of us here. You don't have to like what he's doing, but you sure as hell don't have to say stuff like that. The guys credibility has been doubted quite often recently, and those that doubted him were proven wrong as yet again, his info is accurate.

SumGamer

Since Qore is coming, I'd like to ask if I will get prompt for a new episode inside Qore Episode 2 as I have the subscription?

Hope there's a demo for Bionic Commando.

TTP

Have a fun! Enjoy!
SumGamer said:
Since Qore is coming, I'd like to ask if I will get prompt for a new episode inside Qore Episode 2 as I have the subscription?

Hope there's a demo for Bionic Commando.

No. You'll have to go look for ep 3 in your download list. It will automatically show up there when it's out.

GrayFoxPL

angelfly said:
Vampire Rain demo and DLC up on JP PSN.

edit: Demo is pretty meh.

edit 2: The online multiplayer sucks as well.

Thanks!

Always wanted to play this but didn't have the balls to waste money on 360 version.

Crappy games certrain appeal to them.

kuYuri

Crisis said:

:lol :lol Never change Crisis.

StalkingSilence, great info so far and keep up the work.

angelfly said:
Vampire Rain demo and DLC up on JP PSN.

edit: Demo is pretty meh.

edit 2: The online multiplayer sucks as well.

Expected as much. The 360 version wasn't exactly getting glowing reviews either.

TTP

Have a fun! Enjoy!
SumGamer said:
Thank you =)

np.

Also, if it doen't show up on top, scroll down the list to where the previous issue is. Ep 2 was on top of ep 1 last month

McBacon

SHOOTY McRAD DICK
Strider2K99 said:
:lol :lol Never change Crisis.

StalkingSilence, great info so far and keep up the work.

Expected as much. The 360 version wasn't exactly getting glowing reviews either.

The 360 demo was the worst thing I've played in many years

reminder

There'll be a new PSone classic next week (woooohooooooo!): Driver. At least in europe ;)

The PlayStation classic hits the tarmac again on PSN for PlayStation®3. Step inside the world of the original wheelman in this revived classic from Ubisoft Reflections.

Driver for the original PlayStation was a huge hit on the original PlayStation® and remains a classic. Soon you can relive those gaming memories, or enjoy it for the first time, on PSN for PlayStation®3.

Driver puts you in the driving shoes of Tanner, an undercover cop tasked with infiltrating an illegal syndicate through his impressive driving skills in a variety of cities across the globe.

Developed by Ubisoft Reflections, Driver is due for release on PSN on August 14th for €4.99. Keep an eye out for it!

http://www.ubi.com/UK/News/Info.aspx?nId=5367

Driver's still totally playable compared to some of the PSX titles already on the store - the original Destruction Derby for instance, has reaaaaallly not aged well :lol

MadFuzzy

UK PSP store update:

Demo:

Secret Agent Clank

Videos:

Movement - Milan (11 videos)

The PS3 store should have updated as well (can someone have a look?)

Kazenone

UK PS3 Update:

Demo:
Secret Agent Clank

Add-ons:
Civilization Revolution: Wonders & Artefact Pack: The Mythic (£0.69)
Guitar Hero III: Interscope Track Pack (£3.99)

Video:
Loved Ones Trailer

BeeDog

Kazenone said:
UK PS3 Update:

Demo:
Secret Agent Clank

Add-ons:
Civilization Revolution: Wonders & Artefact Pack: The Mythic
Guitar Hero III: Interscope Track Pkac

Video:
Loved Ones Trailer

What do the game packs cost in British pounds?

Tntnnbltn

Games/Demos
- Secret Agent Clank demo (PSP)

Downloadable Content
- Civilization Revolution - Wonder & Artefact Pack: The Mythic (£0.69 / AU$1.75)
- Guitar Hero III - Interscope Track Pack (£3.99 / AU$9.95)

Trailers
- BC Rearmed trailer
- Loved Ones trailer

Other
- Movement videos - Milan

Kazenone said:
Updated post for you.
Damn, you even beat me to editing. :(

yurinka

Tntnnbltn said:
Games/Demos

Downloadable Content
- Civilization Revolution - Wonder & Artefact Pack: The Mythic (£0.69 / AU$1.75)

Trailers
- BC Rearmed trailer
- Loved Ones trailer

Other

mmm... where is The Last Guy?

Loudninja

Vampire Rain is horrible, you take 2 hits and you are dead, and it take 3 guys to kill just one,you cannot out run them either.

Nice to see more content for Civ, and nice to see that it's cheap - but I guess I was looking for somthing a bit more interesting and game changing than 4 new wonders and 2 new artifacts. Personally i'd like the option to increase or decrease the playing area and more individualism to the AI controlled Civ's (yeah, they act slightly differently - but in the end they all end up the same, demanding more and more before becoming ultra warlike. I'd like to see Civ's hold to alliances, use diplomacy, trading and subversion to become powerful, rather than just expanding mindlessly before attempting to conquer to player controlled Civ).

BeeDog

Tntnnbltn said:
Games/Demos

Downloadable Content

Trailers
- BC Rearmed trailer
- Loved Ones trailer

Other

I can't see the BC Rearmed trailer in the store. Are you sure it's there? :p

itxaka

Defeatist
Bootaaay said:
Nice to see more content for Civ, and nice to see that it's cheap - but I guess I was looking for somthing a bit more interesting and game changing than 4 new wonders and 2 new artifacts. Personally i'd like the option to increase or decrease the playing area and more individualism to the AI controlled Civ's (yeah, they act slightly differently - but in the end they all end up the same, demanding more and more before becoming ultra warlike. I'd like to see Civ's hold to alliances, use diplomacy, trading and subversion to become powerful, rather than just expanding mindlessly before attempting to conquer to player controlled Civ).

This.

If they added bigger maps and better AI I will buy the game instead of renting it from time to time and winning 20 matches in a row. I'll be willing to pay good money (€ ;) ) for it, but this DLC is a bit meh.

well the streak is over.

well, 1942 +elefunk + siren + eden was a big combo and next week is bionic commando so we can let our wallets go down for a week can we? ;)

EDIT: EU store here, no bionic trailer but a Dead Space trailer.

EDIt2: lol did someone get asked for an update for the Rain demo?? WTF xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom