• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation Store 08/07/08

Zoe

angelfly said:
Was there something special released on PSN today already? A couple of people on my friends list have been playing something called "Girl With a Stick".

So we've got code names now? :lol

cjdunn

Note to self, buy/get these:

Bionic Commando: Rearmed ($9.99)
The Last Guy Gameplay Trailer 2
Bionic Commando: Rearmed: The Making Of - Part 3
Saints Row 2 – Gangs Trailer
Legendary Behind the Scenes Teaser Trailer
Mirror’s Edge Story Trailer 1
BioShock Theme
Bionic Commando: Rearmed Theme (x2)
Bionic Commando: Rearmed Wallpaper (x2)
Bionic Commando: Rearmed PSP Theme (also downloadable via PS3)

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
cjdunn said:
Note to self, buy/get these:

Bionic Commando: Rearmed ($9.99)
The Last Guy Gameplay Trailer 2
Bionic Commando: Rearmed: The Making Of - Part 3
Saints Row 2 – Gangs Trailer
Legendary Behind the Scenes Teaser Trailer
Mirror’s Edge Story Trailer 1
BioShock Theme
Bionic Commando: Rearmed Theme (x2)
Bionic Commando: Rearmed Wallpaper (x2)
Bionic Commando: Rearmed PSP Theme (also downloadable via PS3)
Pretty much the same!

gloone

You can always grab The Last Guy Premium off of the japanese store instead of downloading trailers every week.

It's only 3 levels but almost free (500 yen).

_leech_ said:
Anyone know when BC: Rearmed gets teh trophies?

What it doesn't have them out of the box, what the hell? As much as I like the games that they've appeared in so far, I'm tired of the pressure to replay replay replay.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
ScrabbleBanshee said:
What it doesn't have them out of the box, what the hell? As much as I like the games that they've appeared in so far, I'm tired of the pressure to replay replay replay.
It's confirmed that they will be retroactive with the medals.

ScrabbleBanshee said:

Exactly why i'm asking. I'm sure BC will have a lot of replay value, but if it's one of those things where i'll have to start a completely new game with a completely new save... well, i'll lose everything i've gained. I could handle doing that with Uncharted because I last played it in December, but i'll have no urge to start completely from scratch a month later.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
a look at the Bioshock theme (had to take the screen via Remote Play)
25grqyu.jpg

_leech_ said:
Can someone confirm?

The official word is that they are working to have trophies be retroactive. This can be accomplished in ways other than locked saves. For instance, as you get medals, the game registers your accomplishment on a GRIN or Capcom server. Then when medals are patched in, you get trophies activated based on what's on the server.

Wollan

Pai Pai Master said:
Wtf? A full game like Burnout Paradise, available for download at PS Store? That's nuts.
Lttp. Siren, Warhawk & GT5P have already plowed the road.

In terms of size I would expect BP to be around the same as the BD install. ~3-4GB.

Pai Pai Master said:
Wtf? A full game like Burnout Paradise, available for download at PS Store? That's nuts.

siren was, but yea I know what your saying, great stuff. I purchased a 160 giger, might have to get a 320 giger now, lol.

Danielsan

The Euro store is pathetic compared to the US one. Seriously, it's beyond sad. What do we get? Some shitty demos and some Nascar crap. Nascar people, in Europe, why?

Does anyone know if buying Bionic Commando from the US store onto a European console has any negative effects? Will I be able to play it on my Euro account after buying it with my US account?

maxax

Danielsan said:
The Euro store is pathetic compared to the US one. Seriously, it's beyond sad. What do we get? Some shitty demos and some Nascar crap. Nascar people, in Europe, why?

Does anyone know if buying Bionic Commando from the US store onto a European console has any negative effects? Will I be able to play it on my Euro account after buying it with my US account?
I buy from the US store exclusively because of SCEE's crap they put up every week (or not), and I never had a problem playing the stuff on my main EU account.
If your credit card works, you're good to go without any negative side effects.

Danielsan

maxax said:
I buy from the US store exclusively because of SCEE's crap they put up every week (or not), and I never had a problem playing the stuff on my main EU account.
If your credit card works, you're good to go without any negative side effects.
Sweet, thanks. I find it a bit odd considering it's actually even cheaper for me this way. :lol

Also, the Bioshock theme that's on the US store is amazing. :D

maxax

Danielsan said:
Sweet, thanks. I find it a bit odd considering it's actually even cheaper for me this way. :lol

Also, the Bioshock them that on the US store is amazing. :D
Another reason I buy there exclusively :)

mattiewheels

And then the LORD David Bowie saith to his Son, Jonny Depp: 'Go, and spread my image amongst the cosmos. For every living thing is in anguish and only the LIGHT shall give them reprieve.'
did anyone here get the travel language guides for the psp?

if so, is it very good, or a letdown?

Top Bottom