• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation Store 10/01/09 – Brütal Legend Demo | PSPocalypse

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
SmokyDave said:
Any official confirmation of a sale this week? My google-fu is really letting me down here.

If I remember right NISA is having a sale this week or next week for their PSP games. Disagea 1/Prinny will finally be on the PSN store and they'll cost about $5-15USD when it's all said and done for that week. Dunno if it's going for EU.

kassatsu

Banned
Xater said:
No it does.

* 225 games (combination of full PSP titles, PSN exclusives, UMD legacy titles and Minis)

What is the difference? If Sony dropped the name, why is it still in the PR?

Captain N said:
PixelJunk Monsters Deluxe is going to be 68mb..any chance they'll call it a PSP Minis title?
I really doubt it. There is more to being a Mini then just size. Price, plus type of game really plays into it too. I don't think that PJM is a good "pick up and play for 5 minutes" game.

lupinko

yurinka said:
Yes, in the US. But here in Sonyland we still don't have movie store.

Well at least you are getting a movie store soon, up here in iglooland the CRTC is holding the moviestore ransom. =(

kassatsu said:
* 225 games (combination of full PSP titles, PSN exclusives, UMD legacy titles and Minis)

Probably a 'mistake' in the PR.

There should never have been any 'UMD Legacy' category. It should all have been categorized under PSP games from the start.

jvm

Gamasutra.
gregor7777 said:
Probably a 'mistake' in the PR.

There should never have been any 'UMD Legacy' category. It should all have been categorized under PSP games from the start.
I vote for this. The PR folks probably didn't make the proper distinction.

Vamphuntr

Is it going to be 225 new games or the new total of games will be 225 on oct 1st? Because right now there is what about 120-130 psp games + psones games? It means like 100 new games. Very impressive if true. Hope Sony doesn't drop the ball like I expected...

mozfan12

Banned
TheSeks said:
If I remember right NISA is having a sale this week or next week for their PSP games. Disagea 1/Prinny will finally be on the PSN store and they'll cost about $5-15USD when it's all said and done for that week. Dunno if it's going for EU.

Waiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitttttttttttt what???? I need to stop spending but if they are around those prices its just too good to pass up.

DMeisterJ

Banned
Vamphuntr said:
Is it going to be 225 new games or the new total of games will be 225 on oct 1st? Because right now there is what about 120-130 psp games + psones games? It means like 100 new games. Very impressive if true. Hope Sony doesn't drop the ball like I expected...

225 total.

So 174 more titles given the 71 there now I think.

Vamphuntr

Hmm I just realised that there is no more UMD legacy on the psp store. The games are now under the downloadables games section. The games are now divided by titles from A-D to W-Z. Was this change recent because I swear they were all mixed in one page like the psone classics before.

Vamphuntr said:

Don't forget the Minis. Prepare to be bitterly disappointed.

Gran Turismo PSP for free with any purchase of PSPgo within the first 10 days of launch in one of the participating countries.

Australia, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, the Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Arab Emirates and the United Kingdom.

http://uk.playstation.com/psp/support/games/detail/item232219/PSPgo-Gran-Turismo-offer-guide/

jvm

Gamasutra.
Gokurakumaru said:
Don't forget the Minis. Prepare to be bitterly disappointed.
Oh, jebus. You're in this thread too?

Seriously, some of the slated Minis are known quantities from other platforms and 150+ former-UMD games will still include something good. So I don't see the basis for all the negativity.

And generally I'm all for negativity.

kassatsu

Banned
us.png
NOW UP!
/!\ Updates Thursday @ ~ 5PM EDT

DEMOS

► Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
○ 1272 MB

kassatsu

Banned
hk.png
NOW UP!
/!\ Updates throughout the week.

DEMOS

► TMNT: Turtles in Time Re-Shelled ( English Ver. )
○ 369 MB

PS3 GAMES

► TMNT: Turtles in Time Re-Shelled ( English Ver. )
○ HK$ 78.00

ADD-ONS

► The Idolmaster SP ( PSP | Japanese Ver. )
○ New DLC Added

► Pain ( English Ver. )
○ George Takei Character (HK$ 15.00)

netguy503

It's my birthday today. If the Sony monkey doesn't deliver UNO (a PSN game a YEAR in the making and released in Japan two weeks ago) and/or Trine (a game released in Europe a MONTH ago) to the NA store on my birthday week I will be SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MAD.

kassatsu

Banned
netguy503 said:
It's my birthday today. If the Sony monkey doesn't deliver UNO (a PSN game a YEAR in the making and released in Japan two weeks ago) and/or Trine (a game released in Europe a MONTH ago) to the NA store on my birthday week I will be SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MAD.
You gunna be mad.

EagleEyes

Anybody know when europe is gonna get Playstation network cards? I have a bad feeling its gonna be awhile before we get Trine here in the states.

netguy503

EagleEyes said:
Anybody know when europe is gonna get Playstation network cards? I have a bad feeling its gonna be awhile before we get Trine here in the states.

I have a bad feeling NO ONE will buy it here because of the delays, no cop, and the $20.00 price tag.

(Netguy503 thanks god that he gameshares with someone who buys everything on the US PSN regardless)

crap, still now word on hustle kings release date...

I hope NFS demo comes to fruition, no rental stores have any in stock right now and I wanna try it before I buy it.

EagleEyes said:
They are officially available the day after tomorrow, but you can already find them in some stores.

Oni Jazar

netguy503 said:

Trine for EU was released less then 2 weeks ago IIRC.

Tiduz

Eurogaime
EagleEyes said:

2 october.

edit: Beaten badly, tabbed browsing ftl.

netguy503

Oni Jazar said:
Trine for EU was released less then 2 weeks ago IIRC.

Um, no, because on Thursday UNO will have been released in Japan two weeks ago and I KNOW Trine was before that. Try again please.

EagleEyes

netguy503 said:
Um, no, because on Thursday UNO will have been released in Japan two weeks ago and I KNOW Trine was before that. Try again please.
I think he is right. This thursday it will be 2 weeks.

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
netguy503 said:

I thought UNO was last week?

Volcynika

netguy503 said:

Should be two weeks ago almost. Last week was the TGS stuff which I think Uno was a part of. And I know I'd be bitching more if Trine was released a month ago in Europe and still didn't hit here yet! :p

yurinka

kassatsu said:

I think it's:

full PSP titles = new retail PSP games released at the same time both in UMD and in PSN
UMD legacy titles = old games released in UMD some months / years ago, now in PSN (cheaper)

netguy503

Volcynika said:
Should be two weeks ago almost. Last week was the TGS stuff which I think Uno was a part of. And I know I'd be bitching more if Trine was released a month ago in Europe and still didn't hit here yet! :p

No, I'll give you three weeks at most. Point is it's VERY NEAR a month and that is not right.

Alex

Wow, I'm pretty good at this Uncharted demo. Been ages since I've had a game that clicked like that with me.

Really fun stuff.

God of War finally getting up there on PSN is good news. Hear me, SCEA and Square Enix, get Dissidia and Crisis Core up there and I will buy a Go.

Top Bottom