• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation Store 10/01/09 – Brütal Legend Demo | PSPocalypse

Volcynika

netguy503 said:
why are we arguing? It FINALLY got released then after many delays and was SUPPOSED to be released in the summer (like Fat Princess). The point still stands.

I'm not arguing D:

(Some other people were confused too!)

Blu_LED said:
On SCEA site there is a picture of a PSPgo, and it flashes all sorts of new and old PSP games. One of the ones it flashes in Dissidia. So one would assume it's coming Thursday.

Great news. When my PSP-1000 got stolen I was considering just getting a 3000 so I can keep playing the games I own, but then I realized without any of my save data, there's really only one or two games I own that I'd be willing to replay or start over on. If Dissidia's in too, Crisis Core is the only other game I need up on PSN for me to wanna buy a Go day one...and I'd hope there's a pretty decent chance of getting a major title like that up there on Thursday.

kassatsu

Banned
jp.png
NOW UP!
/!\ Updates throughout the week @ ~ 11PM EDT

ADD-ONS

► Idolmaster SP (PSP)
○ New DLC Added

itxaka

Defeatist
wait, so the uncharted demo is up already? And we are expecting Brutal legend demo, + 250 psp games and things?

Can't be. The monkey is gonna die! Best update ever.

DMeisterJ said:
Eff u and your ever changing avatar.

you said you disliked the other avatar ;(

-PXG- said:
Where. The. Fuck. Is. Trine?
Trine to find a release window again. haha. it's never going to come out.

The Stuff that's coming out for PSPgo will work on other psp yeah? I hope no higher FW than 5.50 though.

DMeisterJ

Banned
DMPrince said:
you said you disliked the other avatar ;(

Truth

DMPrince said:
The Stuff that's coming out for PSPgo will work on other psp yeah? I hope no higher FW than 5.50 though.

I think all the games off of the PS Store previously probably will, but new(er) titles may require 6.0 (doesn't Motorstorm or GT require that?)... Maybe miniS will too... Who knows.

mrklaw said:
no news on when the PSP updates are coming? or on an actual list? Or any European PSP news?

Not a full list, but off of the top of my head, we do know that GoW: CoO is coming tomorrow. GTA LCS is coming soon, Tiger 10, Madden 10, Soul Calibur, Tetris, and Monster Hunter Freedom Unite are all confirmed for tomorrow.

TheSeks said:
If I remember right NISA is having a sale this week or next week for their PSP games. Disagea 1/Prinny will finally be on the PSN store and they'll cost about $5-15USD when it's all said and done for that week. Dunno if it's going for EU.

Wait...what? Seriously? :D

My money, take it Sony/NIS :lol

kassatsu

Banned
Spoiler alert
I am heading to NYC for my birthday right now, so the OP won't be updated tomorrow until I get back from the gdgt party

I should b able to do the JP update tonight, once I hook the PS3 up.

If someone does the EU update I can paste it in the OP. I won't burden anyone with the NA one though.

Goldrusher

So tomorrow, Europe will finally have their prepaid cards (PSN cards, PSN tickets, whatever)

Word of warning though. They only work on the store of the country you purchased them in.

672c3843-1960-4e5f-83d0-df24fd4b2768.jpg

Goldrusher said:
So tomorrow, Europe will finally have their prepaid cards (PSN cards, PSN tickets, whatever)

Word of warning though. They only work on the store of the country you purchased them in.

Which isn't really surprising because of real (+several) currency on PSN + different taxes in each country.
Though AFAIK we get an empty PS3 game case with the cards in contrast to the rest of the world. I think I'll buy a card for my fake UK account and use the case for a WO:HD box ^^ (when the official cover is on the Internet to print it out)

btw.: In Germany these cards are rated 18+ :D (to please the german youth protection laws)

-PXG- said:
If it doesn't come out soon, I'm spending my money on something else. This is bullshit.

TRINE

The developers said 2 weeks ago, when they announced it was releasing in Europe, that it should release in North America in the next couple of weeks, I forget the exact quote.

So we should get it THIS THURSDAY, or they, will again, be wrong and teasing us.

tomorrow we will see atlus NISA published titles get discounted between $4.99 and $9.99.

Here are the titles.
* Blade Dancer: Lineage of Light
* Disgaea: Afternoon of Darkness
* Dragoneer’s Aria
* Holy Invasion of Privacy, Badman! What Did I Do to Deserve This?
* Mana Khemia: Student Alliance
* Prinny: Can I Really Be the Hero?

and small talk about Atelier Rorona for ps3 in 2010.

netguy503

3rdamention said:
TRINE

The developers said 2 weeks ago, when they announced it was releasing in Europe, that it should release in North America in the next couple of weeks, I forget the exact quote.

So we should get it THIS THURSDAY, or they, will again, be wrong and teasing us.

Nope. It looks like Digger is the "one PSN game" this week. (I'm pissed we aren't getting Uno too). :(

Btw, didn't Digger come with a platnium?

DMPrince said:
tomorrow we will see atlus published titles get discounted between $4.99 and $9.99.

Here are the titles.

and small talk about Atelier Rorona for ps3 in 2010.
Those are Nippon Ichi games!

Who are all these fuckheads voting 'no' on a Badman UMD release. Though if it's $5-10 tomorrow I may buy it since I can connect to PSN on CFW now.

Anyone know the cheapest place to buy a Japanese PSN ticket from? The prices on eBay are insane and Play Asia's aren't much better, plus it looks like they don't have any in stock. I wanna buy Spelunker HD.

RedBoot

Of course, you mean NISA and not Atlus.

Wasn't the PSP version of Mana Khemia broken in some way? At any rate, Disgaea on my memory stick for $5-10 sounds good, even if I have the PS2 version. I might think about Dragoneer and Blade Dancer if they're $5, although I've never heard much about either.

Prinny for $10 is a steal, but at least I got the soundtrack and such with my UMD copy.

kuYuri

kassatsu said:
Spoiler alert
I am heading to NYC for my birthday right now, so the OP won't be updated tomorrow until I get back from the gdgt party

I should b able to do the JP update tonight, once I hook the PS3 up.

If someone does the EU update I can paste it in the OP. I won't burden anyone with the NA one though.

We should totally meet up and hang out. :p

Rummy Bunnz said:
Those are Nippon Ichi games!

Who are all these fuckheads voting 'no' on a Badman UMD release. Though if it's $5-10 tomorrow I may buy it since I can connect to PSN on CFW now.

Anyone know the cheapest place to buy a Japanese PSN ticket from? The prices on eBay are insane and Play Asia's aren't much better, plus it looks like they don't have any in stock. I wanna buy Spelunker HD.
yea thats kinda weird people are voting no, maybe cause they're scared that if there is a umd version NISA will include some sort of bonus.
i plan on buying Badman,Prinny, and mana Khameia tomorrow anyway

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
Rummy Bunnz said:

Spelunker HD is 2400 yen.

It will probably be released here for $4.99-$9.99

Are you sure you want to buy it?

kassatsu

Banned
Rummy Bunnz said:
Just wait for Spelunker to come to the US store. It will most likely be cheaper than what it costs on the HK or JP store.

Edit: beaten by Stump.

Cromulent_Word said:
ONE MORE WEEK! ONE MORE WEEK!
So is the game completely done, and you guys are just waiting the extra week to stay out of the way of the massive influx of PSP games, or are you just still bug squashing? I've always wondered that about PSN games.

Blu_LED said:
So is the game completely done, and you guys are just waiting the extra week to stay out of the way of the massive influx of PSP games, or are you just still bug squashing? I've always wondered that about PSN games.
We've been totally done for a while - just waiting for the best slot for the game. We don't want to compete with the focus that will (rightly) be on the Go! launch and all the launch titles.

SCEA has been wicked cool about it, so kudos to them. Last thing we wanted was for our baby to get drowned out.

Cromulent_Word said:
ONE MORE WEEK! ONE MORE WEEK!

btw will we see more animations/cutscenes in the final game than the one for the trailer? Maybe some sort of unlockables when you beat x stages etc?
I'm asking because they are awesome :p

Cromulent_Word said:
We've been totally done for a while - just waiting for the best slot for the game. We don't want to compete with the focus that will (rightly) be on the Go! launch and all the launch titles.

SCEA has been wicked cool about it, so kudos to them. Last thing we wanted was for our baby to get drowned out.
Do you get to pick your slot, or does SCEA tell you when you're going?

DMeisterJ

Banned
Tomorrow is going to be big for the PSN. Home update, and a huge PS Store update.

I hope the Monkey is on time for both of them, or there will be hell to pay.

kassatsu said:
Just wait for Spelunker to come to the US store. It will most likely be cheaper than what it costs on the HK or JP store.

Edit: beaten by Stump.

Why is this anyways? Trash Panic was what, 15$ on JP store? And 5 here. I'm not going to complain about it though, the pricing dispairity is strange though.

And I thought Critter Crunch was this week, no? If not damn... I was looking forward to playing it tomorrow. Well I guess if it is next week it will pad the 5 day wait for uncharted 2.

DMeisterJ said:
Tomorrow is going to be big for the PSN. Home update, and a huge PS Store update.

I hope the Monkey is on time for both of them, or there will be hell to pay.
The Monkey better update way earlier the normal. I want to be able to ply GT on my PSPgo as soon as I get done with classes. I don't want to have this empty PSPgo all night.

SolidusDave said:
btw will we see more animations/cutscenes in the final game than the one for the trailer? Maybe some sort of unlockables when you beat x stages etc?
I'm asking because they are awesome :p
There's a CRAZY launch trailer coming... and there's some CRAZY cutscenes in the game (esp. the intro and ending). Lotsa animations. Check www.crittercrunch.com sometime soon for more.

Blu_LED said:
Do you get to pick your slot, or does SCEA tell you when you're going?
You dont tell SCEA, and they don't tell you. You work together :) or at least that's how it worked for us.

Aru

The HitMaker games suck, I already finished Disgaea and I have no interest in Badman.

So that leaves me with Mana Khemia and Prinny.

Will buy both.

Top Bottom