• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation Store 11/25/08 (Turkey Week)

panda21

how much memory stick does locororo 2 download need? in the ps3 store it says '160kb minimum' which sounds a bit small.

No45

panda21 said:
how much memory stick does locororo 2 download need? in the ps3 store it says '160kb minimum' which sounds a bit small.
That's the size of the save files in the original LocoRoco, so I'll assume that's the save file size from the retail box. The amount of space needed on the memory stick should correspond directly to the download size on the PSN (Can't check what that is at the moment).

Gagaman

GTI Club brings back memories of going down the sea front theme park and wasting half the day at the arcades as a kid. :D

reminder said:
European stores
Ahhh I see, thank you.

Dammit I can't remember what I put down for my euro account, my ps3 broke down a while ago I remembered my main us account of course but I can't remember what I put down for my euro account. I know it was EuroBloke or something like that hah but I cant remember what e-mail address I set up with it...

Unsure this was mentioned but Mid december a download only PSP title for 2,800 yen will be released only in Japan [for right now?] called...

Hamster Channel -
In Hamster Channel, you feed and interact with virtual hamsters. The game is set up like a variety television show with channels depicting different hamsters in a variety of environments.

Your furry friends are generated using random generation routines, giving unique fur patterns for all players. New-comer publisher HI Games & Publishing boasts that the game offers the highest level of 3D visuals for a virtual pet game.

virtual-hamster-game-announced-for-psp-20081201035712105-000.jpg

Link: IGN

Speevy

Banned
So if I have the Japanese version of Echochrome and I play it with my US account, which trophies do I earn?

kassatsu

Banned
Speevy said:
So if I have the Japanese version of Echochrome and I play it with my US account, which trophies do I earn?
Japanese ones probably, since you will get the update from Japanese PSN.

buffi

Banned
Speevy said:

It should look the same. I have 100% of PJM trophies and I have the japanese game+expansion on a US system. They are in english.

edit: Also, JP-store was updated with a Mirrors Edge demo yesterday. Hong Kong store got Age of Booty today. Boring updates :(

drakesfortune

Directions: Pull String For Uninformed Rant
Oh hell, here's a case where trophies finally pushed me over the edge with echochrome. Okay, that and the discount. I've been on the fence forever with that game, but what the hell, it's only $5.

EktorPR said:
So, is Blast Factor any good? I'm considering buying it now despite having two great shooters already (SSDHD + Everyday Shooter).

Better than ES, worse than SSHD, IMO. Great simple use of motion sensing.

DMPrince said:
source? I want the game too!
http://www.soldner-x.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=53&Itemid=1
Söldner-X: Himmelsstürmer hitting the PlayStation®Network on December 4th at a price of $9.99 only.
It states NA is the place that it comes to that day. I almost forgot about it due to lack of news, but that's what I heard. ESRB.org rated it too, so it's pretty much finished (unless SCEA found a problem and the game has to be re-submitted).

BoilersFan23 said:
http://www.soldner-x.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=53&Itemid=1

It states NA is the place that it comes to that day. I almost forgot about it due to lack of news, but that's what I heard. ESRB.org rated it too, so it's pretty much finished (unless SCEA found a problem and the game has to be re-submitted).

good. i hope it does come out! I've been waiting for that since idk.

Picking that up and buying that naked brother's band song just for the LOL

dallow_bg

nods at old men
Wow, Blast Factor!

I LOVE that game and feel it was underappreciated. The tilt move was so cool.
I have the add-on too so I can't wait!

Man, I'm tempted to get echochrome but Soldner-X is coming out tomorrow. Could get echochrome and Linger In Shadows right now.

Next week, Astro Tripper is coming to PSN
http://www.pompomgames.com/astrotripper.htm

# 1080p HD graphics
# Vibrant 3D visuals and effects
# Global Online Rankings
# Unlockable Challange Games
# Trophies

Astro Tripper will be available in Europe from 11th December 2008 for download to your PLAYSTATION®3 via the PLAYSTATION®Store. US version to follow.

no price yet but i assume $9.99 but if they are nice 7.99 ;D

kuYuri

So confirmed for US tomorrow are:

- Blast factor trophy/rumble patch
- Soldner X
- Super Stardust Portable
- Free Qore episode 7

Not bad at all.

Top Bottom