• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation Store 11/26/13 - Ys (Vita) | MGS VR Missions (PS1) | PS4 In EU!!!

LiquidMetal14

hide your water-based mammals
I thought the PS4 version of Escape Plan was coming this week? I guess it got pushed back.

In Europe it seems to be coming alongside flow. Hopefully next week for us in the states as I already own both and they are cross buy titles.

SpecX

Aren't there other games that you could play and not complete in the meantime?

I'm just about done with Killzone and after that I'll probably go back to GTA5 and TLOU, but I was really hoping for some Indie games after all the press they were getting.

borghe

Loves the Greater Toronto Area
The current $10 promotion for spending $60, when did that start?

heh, pretty sure today. I've never seen it before including earlier today. not quite as good as october... hoping my $36#@%$@#!%@!%@ purchase of Tearaway 5 hours ago counts.....................

oggob

Possibly new DLC levels for Stealth Inc : A Clone In The Dark... PS+ auto downloaded a patch overnight, it got me very excite as it is one of the best games I've played this year!

Roto13

Yesterday's PS+ blog post mentioned a Black Friday sale in the comments. I'm kind of hope that they weren't referring to the stuff that's on sale now. :p

Laws00

im not paying 60 bucks for saint seiya. you got to be out of your god damn mind.

i thought it was going to be like 30 or 40 bucks

kurbaan

Banned
Gaikai.

Before long we'll be playing PS1, PS2, PS3 and possibly PS4 games via the cloud using Sonys Gaikai tech

Thats so stupid it doesnt make any sense. PS1 and probably PS2 emulation should be easily possible through software on the PS4 and I am pretty sure it will come. It make NO SENSE financially or technologically to do PS1 and PS2 emulation on the cloud.

Skyzard

Banned
Thatgamecompany seemed surprised that the vita version wasn't out in Europe at the same time as the US launch, but then someone said it was coming out on the 29th. But seemingly not..

Lame, that's what I heard too :/

http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2013...e-plan-and-sound-shapes-coming-to-ps4ps-vita/

^that's what it says there

As some of you know from our previous announcement, thatgamecompany‘s Flower is coming to PlayStation Vita. Today I am happy to officially announce that it is also coming to PS4 and that both versions will launch in SCEE regions on Friday 29th November.
-Posted on 15 October

GAMEPROFF

Banned
It's on the vita store so wouldn't you be able to?

I am from europe, so I didnt had any chanches yet to check, because I only use my german main account on my Vita and on Vita playable PS1 titles depends in some cases an the region (Crash are famous exemples) and our store isnt updated yet.

Is Persona 4 regular priced at $19.99 now? I swear it was $29.99 last week.

Might hold off for a sale. I had the retail version up until recently. I still want it digitally.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Hey kas,

Please have the pens lose one for us next game. Thanks! And PJ Dungeons would be good too.

Was kind of expecting something for PS4 but I guess it'll take some more time.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
Hell yeah. VR Missions. I'll buy that to lay my disc to rest.

I want to buy the Ys' psp games but im waiting for the official blog post before paying monies for them. I can see there being a possible PSN+ discount or even better sales announced. But i want those games though. Bah

mrklaw

MrArseFace
Any words, if we will be able to play Metal Gear Solid VR Missions on the Vita?

I bought VR missions on PS3 a few weeks back from the UK store and it won't transfer to vita, nor can I download it on the vita. No idea why - it's a PSOne game so should work. MGS PSOne is fine

Is Persona 4 regular priced at $19.99 now? I swear it was $29.99 last week.

Might hold off for a sale. I had the retail version up until recently. I still want it digitally.

It's on sale again for the 4th(?) time since August, $19.99 is already the sale price. $29.99 is the regular price

We have this thread every week. I don't understand why there are so many people that don't seem to know what this is.

No, it's just me. Because I've been slow lately.

I think I grasp it now... but why do a lump Playstation Store thread? I guess it made since with Vita/PS3, since you could get Vita games on PS3 and then transfer. But the PS4 is entirely seperate... I guess it could be labeled better into categories? I'm just anxious for the PS4 store update.

witness

With all the amazing sales Sony has done in the past, how can there be no giant, crazy PS Store sale this week of all weeks? They're doing the promotion but there's no sales on major content to help us get to $60. I'm especially surprised that MS is the one doing a big Black Friday week sale, and Sony apparently missed the boat.

Vaco6121

With all the amazing sales Sony has done in the past, how can there be no giant, crazy PS Store sale this week of all weeks? They're doing the promotion but there's no sales on major content to help us get to $60. I'm especially surprised that MS is the one doing a big Black Friday week sale, and Sony apparently missed the boat.

Sony will be doing a Black Friday sale for the PSN store Playstation Black Friday. It is the first reply.

isual

VR missions is the best; when you get gray fox, shiet son.

its GAME OVERRRRRR

his missions were the bomb back in the psone's era. right up there with tenchu 2

Thats so stupid it doesnt make any sense. PS1 and probably PS2 emulation should be easily possible through software on the PS4 and I am pretty sure it will come. It make NO SENSE financially or technologically to do PS1 and PS2 emulation on the cloud.
Nail -> head.

Streaming these old, tiny little games - many of which are built on twitch gameplay - makes no sense whatsoever when emulators are already built and the hardware is so powerful.

However, offering a true all-you-can-eat buffet of 20 years worth of Playstation games makes incredible sense. IF it works.

I'm not sure which direction they'll go.

Number45

No, it's just me. Because I've been slow lately.

I think I grasp it now... but why do a lump Playstation Store thread? I guess it made since with Vita/PS3, since you could get Vita games on PS3 and then transfer. But the PS4 is entirely seperate... I guess it could be labeled better into categories? I'm just anxious for the PS4 store update.
It's a PlayStation Store thread, for updates to the PlayStation Store. The platform is irrelevant.

Sooner or later PS3 updates will dwindle anyway.

Nail -> head.

Streaming these old, tiny little games - many of which are built on twitch gameplay - makes no sense whatsoever when emulators are already built and the hardware is so powerful.

However, offering a true all-you-can-eat buffet of 20 years worth of Playstation games makes incredible sense. IF it works.

I'm not sure which direction they'll go.
Isn't perfectly emulating the PS2 still a major pain in the ass, even for powerful PC hardware? PS1 makes less sense given that we know they can emulate it perfectly, but I wonder if they're reluctant to put anything that has been linked with homebrew/hacking in the past on the PS4. Or maybe they want to maximise the sales potential of Gaikai when it gets off the ground.

Top Bottom