• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation Store for 5/3 (Gauntlet II, Super Rub'a'dub, PSX for PSP/PS3, Home beta)

Zoe

Anzu said:
Theres a free LocoRoco download available for PSP on the JP store. Anyone have any details on it?

It's been up there since last week. It's just the first level from what I saw.

PS360

Banned
If I had the Home beta I'd already be posting videos and pics. Will you assholes provide some media?!?!?! jesus christ.

Big-E

I have not read this entire thread so maybe it was discussed but does anyone know why Syphon Filter is not showing up in the Canadian store?

Wollan

Nah I was just laughing at chubigans new avatar but I didn't want to make it seem like I was smearing it in. *holds out arms*

chubigans

y'all should be ashamed
Wollan said:
Nah I was just laughing at chubigans new avatar but I didn't want to make it seem like I was smearing it in. *holds out arms*

Hah, it's ok. :D Just invite me to your swanky pad when I eventually get Home. :)

...at some point. Hopefully before October. :(

KillJade

Banned
Odd. I just paid for Jumping Flash, went to dl it...and an error popped up. Now the game has disappeared off the list!! Is this what I get for being in the Home beta? *sniff*

jjasper

KillJade said:
Odd. I just paid for Jumping Flash, went to dl it...and an error popped up. Now the game has disappeared off the list!! Is this what I get for being in the Home beta? *sniff*

It will be under downloaded or something, once you buy something it doesn't show up on the store anymore

Lord Error

Insane For Sony
Big-E said:
I have not read this entire thread so maybe it was discussed but does anyone know why Syphon Filter is not showing up in the Canadian store?
It's showing up for me (I'm in Canada too), I just purchased it actually.

mckmas8808

Mckmaster uses MasterCard to buy Slave drives
Marconelly said:
Ah nice, I got accepted to home beta :)

And damn, Super Stardust HD looks sooo good full screen on a TV. Please Housemarque add the tunnels!

It weird you can't do that on PS3, because there's that exact option available on PSP when you play PS1 games.

You too? :(

Remy

PS360 said:
If I had the Home beta I'd already be posting videos and pics. Will you assholes provide some media?!?!?! jesus christ.

And then you wouldn't be in the Home beta. Funny, that.

kaching

"GAF's biggest wanker"
I'm surprised the PSOne emu on the PS3 doesn't feature the same options as are in the PSOne emu on the PSP. I've also noticed that I'm getting these half-second freezes in Crash Bandicoot on the PS3 that I don't get on the PSP...

PSP more powerful than PS3? And it's underclocked!

Remy

I just noticed that Go Sudoku was actually updated last week to version 3.0.

There's no changelog, but one immediately noticeable difference is that you can now invite people to games from your friends list, instead of having to type in names. Which was much needed.

teiresias

Grabbed Jumping Flash and Crash Bandicoot - awesome games I've wanted to play but never was able to get after I finally got a PSX back in the day (long after its initial release).

How is Maedival (or however it's spelled?) worth a play through?

Also, HOME beta tester here, but obviously not going to risk my privileges just to break an NDA.

mckmas8808

Mckmaster uses MasterCard to buy Slave drives
teiresias said:
Grabbed Jumping Flash and Crash Bandicoot - awesome games I've wanted to play but never was able to get after I finally got a PSX back in the day (long after its initial release).

Also, HOME beta tester here, but obviously not going to risk my privileges just to break an NDA.

Damn you too? I don't get why someone doesn't go to another forum and spill the HOME beans. Damn. Create a joke character and call yourself HOMEman or something.

I plan on getting destruction derby soon but i am having a blast with Gauntlet2 had a few drops but the online is great. currently crushing the leader board after a day. BEAT MY SCORE FOO'S

kaching

"GAF's biggest wanker"
teiresias said:
I never played it when it was out originally so I gave it download to play on the PSP, but I can't say the play mechanics really hold up.

The Jer

teiresias said:
Medievil is okay.
I never owned it or played through it in its entirety. But, I played it a little. I wasn't compelled to buy it at the time. However, I didn't purchase many games, so that may not mean alot. I doubt it's aged well. I remember it being more of a combat game. Sort of like a really old Devil May Cry or something. However, I also remember there being a sequence near the beginning in which boulders would run down a hill while you would have to dodge them and move up the hill. But, I don't remember much platforming. So, if you're interested in a really old 3D combat game, go ahead and get it. But I don't see it being that much of a rewarding experience. It's up to you, six dollars doesn't seem like much of a sacrifice.

I've probably still got a demo of the game sitting around...

Lain

I can only wish the EU store would get good updates, after seeing what the US one gets (especially after this last one).
The only stuff added to the EU store today were a Genji 2 pirate costume and a GT HD Nissan trailer...

Raist

Banned
Lain said:
I can only wish the EU store would get good updates, after seeing what the US one gets (especially after this last one).
The only stuff added to the EU store today were a Genji 2 pirate costume and a GT HD Nissan trailer...

What, so the update is done ?

I've quickly checked the PSN a while ago and thought it wasn't updated yet...

We always get crappy PSN content, that must stop, really :(

Japan and Europe continue to get Genji costumes, but not us in North America. What gives?

I realize the game is crap, but I'd still like to take advantage of some (of the very limited) downloadable content.

I've tried downloading the costume packs from Japan and Europe, they don't work with my NA copy of the game.

jiggle

distantmantra said:
I've tried downloading the costume packs from Japan and Europe, they don't work with my NA copy of the game.

They do.
You just have to play the game under the region where you downloaded those packs (only 1 pack can be active at a time, per region)

Yixian

Banned
distantmantra said:
Japan and Europe continue to get Genji costumes, but not us in North America. What gives?

I realize the game is crap, but I'd still like to take advantage of some (of the very limited) downloadable content.

Yes but that's all we got. That and some footage of GTHD.
On the other hand you got 10 PS1 games.

Does not compute.

f@luS

More than a member.
seriously, u are all able to register on foreign boards here and there, why cant u all register to US/JP/EU psn account? it takes 3min each and ull get all the content u want t_t .

The Jer

f@luS said:
seriously, u are all able to register on foreign boards here and there, why cant u all register to US/JP/EU psn account? it takes 3min each and ull get all the content u want t_t .

That's great for demos, but we'd purchase stuff how?

Safe Bet

Banned
OMFG!

WTF happened to Syphon Filter?!?!

My precious Gabe looks like a Lego People! My eyes bleed!

;)

Playing SP made me realize, we've (you designers and us gamers) come a long way in a short amount of time.

Thank You Very Much

Anyone else having problems with Crash Bandicoot? My game keeps freezing up on me after the 3rd board. I played it all the way through on the PSP with no problems...but now.

Steroyd

PS360 said:

You would also get banned from the Home Beta and any other Beta in the future.

TTP

Have a fun! Enjoy!
Goldrusher said:
There is no EU update, since there is no EU store.

UK got a new GTHD video, along with a Genji costume.

All other countries: nada.

Actually, we got that very same stuff in Italy too.

Dunno about the rest of Europe, but Italy got both the Nissan video and the new Genji costumes.

TTP

Have a fun! Enjoy!
Captain N said:
So wait..do we still need the PsP to be plugged in when we're downloading the playstation game(s)?

Nope. You download them right into the PS3 HDD. All you have to do in order to copy them on the PSP is just plug in the PSP and then Triangle on the game icon > Copy > Destination: PSP.

It's as easy as it sounds :)

Raist

Banned
TTP said:
Actually, we got that very same stuff in Italy too.

Dunno about the rest of Europe, but Italy got both the Nissan video and the new Genji costumes.

Well the french PSS didn't get this stuff either.

Not that i care tho. I don't own genji and the GTHD video is available around the intarweb. But still, EU PSS is still a big mess :/

Top Bottom