• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation Store - September Best Sellers

Gasian

where is Knack 2
It charted so high that it cannot even been seen on the chart. KNACKKK 2 BABY!!!

But in all seriousness, it is not a surprise it did not do well. I don't think anyone asked for a sequel to that doo doo game.

Blam

How the fuck is GTA STILL THERE. How many copies are people buying? Are people quadruple dipping or something?

dracula_x

Crash Bandicoot - NA vs EU

NA
------

PS4

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

PS1

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

EU
------

PS4

12. Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy

PS1

1. Crash Bandicoot
2. Crash Bandicoot 3 Warped
3. Crash Bandicoot 2: Cortex Strikes Back
4. CTR: Crash Team Racing

also, FF mobile port did great it seems:

NA

5 FINAL FANTASY IX

EU

6 Final Fantasy IX

and PS1 rom also :)

NA

8. FINAL FANTASY IX (PSOne Classic)

EU

9. Final Fantasy IX

sotojuan

Pretty interesting that the PSOne version of FFIX also sold in the top for classics. Maybe people wanted to try the original?

Given how the US market (esp. at this time of year) is dominated with sports titles and FPS, I guess it's not too surprising Mania was gone from the US charts that fast, despite opening at #3. Still disappointing though.

That said, while it debuted at a lower spot (#8), I really expected Mania to have a better treatment from Europe though; given Sega/Sonic's popularity there. Crash took a hit but was still able to hold on, and somehow Rayman Legends was able to actually get back on the charts, despite having been available for years now. At least it's still making waves on the eShop at least.

Wow at MvC: Infinite Bomba and Knack 2 cracked. Cacpcom and Sony am cry.

Bronetta

Ask me about the moon landing or the temperature at which jet fuel burns. You may be surprised at what you learn.
Seriously how many people HASN'T purchased GTA V at this point?

How about literally everyone who buys a PS4 for the first time.

Top Bottom