• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation storefront on iOS reveals Uncharted the Nathan Drake collection

Status
Not open for further replies.

LastNac

Uncharted 3, how I have missed you... ;)

It'll be nice to play all three again. I still pop in UC2 from time to time and play a few chapters. Haven't played Drake's Fortune in ages though.

You're in for a treat. Uncharted 2 is awesome.

Don't forget Uncharted 3.

JP

Would be very happy with this.

Is there any info on who's doing the conversion? Not that I want to compare this to Street Fighter IV but I'm going top be a little nervous until I know who it is.

Majanew

Banned
Would be very happy with this.

Is there any info on who's doing the conversion? Not that I want to compare this to Street Fighter IV but I'm going top be a little nervous until I know who it is.

Might be Bluepoint Games.

_Ryo_

If you have a mobile device (iOS, Android) go to store.playstation.com
It's still up on my Android phone.

neildocs51.png

All the proof you need, and this.

Thanks!!!

It would be so nice if hey use the good version of UC2 multiplayer. I might actually buy a collection this generation if it's 1.04.

bombshell

I dont care about that game. Not everyone likes the same games as you. Gotcha?

I've seen you make this argument before when people presented to you a shitload of games when talking about who had the best variety in games. You not being interested in a game does not make the game nonexistent.

lol if this is what they are going with, people are going to be seriously disappointed.

Good thing I had the second part of my comment.

So will they announce more details today?

I've seen you make this argument before when people presented to you a shitload of games when talking about who had the best variety in games. You not being interested in a game does not make the game nonexistent.

Its not really an argument. Its how it is. Im not telling you that you should buy/like game XY even if you are not interested in that game

So get over it.

Majanew

Banned
Uncharted 3, how I have missed you... ;)

It'll be nice to play all three again. I still pop in UC2 from time to time and play a few chapters. Haven't played Drake's Fortune in ages though.

Don't forget Uncharted 3.

Didn't get to play it. Can't comment. Only played 1&2.

The first game is good, but the second one is awesome.

I wonder how many discs this collection will contain. Uncharted 2 and 3 in particular used a massive amount of BR disc space on PS3.

Rafroel

The PS4 is my first Sony console, so I for one am really looking forward to this. It'll be interesting to see how they price it...

Auctopus

This is the one remaster which actually makes a lot of sense as Uncharted games were among the best 1st party games of PS3.

Agreed, as is some other 1st party remasters. I think a lot of 360 owners swapped to PS4 at the beginning of this generation and have missed out on some of the highlights from the last 6 years.

Yes! one of the reasons I went with a PS4 this gen was hope that the Uncharted games would be released on it. I missed out on a lot of PS3 exclusives. It will also give me reason to turn on my PS4.

Lunzio

Considering animation is a huge part of these games, seeing them on a more technically powered machine will only improve those experiences. Seems like a great idea, even if there's some fatigue with remakes.

bombshell

Its not really an argument. Its how it is. Im not telling you that you should buy/like game XY even if you are not interested in that game

So get over it.

Get over what? Where did I say you should buy No Man's Sky?

You asked if all there would be were remasters and then I simply presented you to a game that's not a remaster. What you care about is irrelevant in such a conversation.

Business

I wonder how many discs this collection will contain. Uncharted 2 and 3 in particular used a massive amount of BR disc space on PS3.

In game cutscenes instead of video will save a massive amount of space. Not having the videos there twice for 3D will help too.

Danlord

I saw that before but never questioned it, does anyone else think it's weird they're being larger monitors? I know that it could just mean they want to see everything bigger but I'm thinking that they could be adding split screen multiplayer, hence the need for larger screens for testing. I could be looking too hard into this but that's what I feel from this.

TGO

Hype Train conductor. Works harder than it steams.
If they upgrade the graphics and don't just port them over with 1080p@60fps being the only difference, I be all over this.

I for one welcome this collection. Having played mostly on 360 last gen but also played through the Uncharted games on PS3 i always regretted not going back to them and getting everything as they are fantastic games. This is perfect reason now to go back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom