• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation: "When Worlds Collide" [Insomniac game, leaked as R&C: Into The Nexus]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Easter egg in last game.

gowa12.jpg

Yes please. I like God of War but I want to see something new from SSM before Kratos returns again.

Hoo-doo

Banned
Yeah, I feel it's nearly confirmed by that GOW:A easter-egg that it must be a new SSM game. I mean, it literally shows two planets colliding in space. That's not a damn coincidence.

Get fucking hype.

Colin Moriarty ‏@notaxation 48s
That PlayStation image you're all Tweeting about? I know what it is. And you'll find out in the coming days on @IGN.

That PlayStation image you're all Tweeting about? I know what it is. And you'll find out in the coming days on @IGN.

Ah, so it's not being saved for Gamescom. Guess that explains why they're already putting out this teaser a full month before GC.

M.D

Is there any big upcoming event they can reveal this at? pretty weird if it is the new IP from SSM, you'd think they would have a big reveal for it as part of an event

Gadirok

Well now my hype level just fell down alot.

I expect if it were something huge like an original PS4 title they would unveil it at Gamescom. Not on the PS Blog.

Still hopeful that it is an original new AAA title.

Coming days....

This is going to be a long wait.

If this is SSM's new game, why reveal it before Gamescom? Is this to keep the hype train going?

I honestly can't remember the last time IGN teased something that turned out to be surprising. So my hype level will remain low.

So, we can rule out Everquest Next. EQNext is supposed to be revealed on August 2nd during SOE Live. This here has to be something different.

--

Ugh, you people with your Dust cover.

since Geoff didn't get the scoop. it's obviously not GOW or old IP related.

but let's just go with Star Ocean 5 related
lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom