• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation: "When Worlds Collide" [Insomniac game, leaked as R&C: Into The Nexus]

Status
Not open for further replies.
it´s DUST 514 related.. JUST GUESSING HERE::!

e209.jpg

Dawww lame. Well, if it's a PS4 upgraded version... that would be cool.

kaching

"GAF's biggest wanker"
Teaser poster looks far too SciFi theme to be a new GOW. Unless the worlds collide thing is referring to mashup of some sort. I still cling to the SSHD followup.

Don't do this to me. Don't put the idea in my head. Don't make me want it so bad.

Unless it was developed by SCEJ and based around all of their old PS1/PS2-era franchises, why would you even want this? Sony's Western IPs aren't nearly distinct or interesting enough to support a crossover action game.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
If this was a Japanese announcement, it would turn out to be a mahjong or browser game. Since we're dealing with American sensibilities, I'm bracing myself for God of War: Cyclops of Mobility.
Exclusively for iPads

I edited based on the fact it's an Edge cover from 2009. Might not be Dust514. Jury's still out.

It's almost certainly not Dust 514. CCP seem to have their hands full with Dust on the PS3 - I doubt they've had the chance to allocate enough resources to a PS4 ver. yet. Also, it would completely undermine PS3 Dust, which is still very much in search of a foothold.

All that said, I don't actually know what this is about. And stop saying Colony Wars, guys, you're just twisting the knife : (

I think it could be Planetside 2 related. The crescent in the PS2 logo and that one look very similar. But I hope it's not PS2 related.

If it really was on SSMs Facebook page, the I guess it's Stigs new ip for a full reveal at gamescom.

However, I'm really hoping its Persona 5. The tease would thematically agree with what the next persona could be.

The bottom purple blob kinda looks like a cat with Kaz Hirai's face...........
RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDGE RAAAAAAAAAAAACERRRRRR CONFIRMED!

An up-port really isn't worthy of an ambiguous tease like that if this really is DUST on PS4.

Not to mention "When Worlds Collide" isn't even DUST's tagline to begin with. It was an article header for a magazine cover, written by the magazine.

People are jumping to conclusions super-hardcore based on a magazine cover from four years ago. If that tagline was actually used for DUST, it'd be understandable to be worried. But it's not.

And honestly, why would Sony be teasing a third party game on their own FB page? It's clearly for something one of Sony's studios is developing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom