• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation X Destiny 2 Skins

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
Lionel Ritchie What GIF

DAHGAMING

Hahaha you Soyny boys are going to be wanking hard when you see the PS show on wednesday, donning yo Captain America tshirt and ting. Then your going to be realy jel of us Alpha males when we are surrounded in pussy watching Lord Phil Spenser tell us how were getting yet another yr worth of gamepass junk. Big Phil and Jim Ryan fucking hate us but love to take our coin, what a couple of geezas, love them.

PeteBull

Sorry but 0 hype, its gonna be that shitty GaaS destiny 2 content again, cant get hyped for that here =/
If they made halo spirit succesor tho, like halo 1-3, even non exclusive to sony but actual multiplat, then it would be worth all the wait 4sure, man can dream xD

splattered

But i thought Bungie wasn't gonna put out anymore exclusive content after being purchased by Sony? I have ALL D2 content purchased on Xbox but only like 60% purchased on PS. I don't wanna go back and buy all the crap i'm missing on Playstation just for something small like this. They look good though! Warlock finally NOT shafted for once.

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
But i thought Bungie wasn't gonna put out anymore exclusive content after being purchased by Sony? I have ALL D2 content purchased on Xbox but only like 60% purchased on PS. I don't wanna go back and buy all the crap i'm missing on Playstation just for something small like this. They look good though! Warlock finally NOT shafted for once.
They never said that.

This is what they said,
Bungie will become a so-called independent subsidiary of Sony Interactive Entertainment. The studio will reportedly remain multiplatform, though, keeping the ability to self-publish and reach players wherever they may be.

Also, this is like Kratos in Fortnite on all platforms,
Can you play as Kratos on Fortnite Xbox?

Kratos is now available in Fortnite on all platforms as part of today's in-game item shop. To be clear, Kratos is available on all Fortnite platforms - including Xbox One and Series X/S - though anyone playing on PlayStation 5 gets a second golden armour style.

Last edited:

The game wasn't taken away so be thankful for that. Some exclusive armor is really nothing IMO.

nowhat

Sony skipped Playstation 6, 7, 8 and 9 ?

Weird.
Hey, Microsoft skipped Xbox 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, ..., 350, 351, 352, 353, 354, 355, 356, 357, 358 and 359.

Not that weird.

Last edited:

X-Wing

Poor Microsoft being blocked from acquiring Activision while PlayStation out there making them smaller by creating micro content for Destiny 2.
Unacceptable!

bender

What time is it?
Hey, Microsoft skipped Xbox 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, ..., 350, 351, 352, 353, 354 and 355.

Not that weird.
giphy.gif

Warnen

Don't pass gaas, it is your Destiny!
It definitely is a weird thread. Especially after the mods deleted and edited some of his posts.

bird delete this GIF by Skab

Yeah cause I said might be free on PS5, like there hasn't been free stuff on Xbox, Epic and the Prime drops.... Like someone that doesn't follow destiny at all decides what ok to post about....

Warnen

Don't pass gaas, it is your Destiny!
Destiny has been getting panned by its hard core fan base. Sony took a massive L buying them when they did.

Last expansion wasn't great especially coming from Beyond Light, turns out it was kinda thrown together so they have more time to wrap things up in the last expansion. That said lately the servers have been taking a major dump almost daily. Thats not good. Also looks like there are changing things to expand the main story into the season story arcs now so they are more interesting to play.

Top Bottom